The Leupold HAMR scope is an optic fixed at 4x zoom that comes with a Deltapoint Reflex red dot sight on top for close range engagements.
I propose to add this sight into the game to inject more variety into the various hybrid sights we already have; Unlike the C79 scope and the TA01 Acog, the HAMR uses a red dot instead of irons for the backup sight.
Plus, the Deltapoint is already in game as the Delta sight, which would cut down on the time taken to model this scope.
That's not common sense at all.
Accuracy has nothing to do with firerate. Accuracy is how close the bullets land compared to the bore/axis of the barrel, and that typically depends on the barrel itself and the ammunition.
Whether the weapon is pump-action or semi-auto is irrelevant to the issue of accuracy.
And there is already balance between pump/semi - damage ranges, mag sizes, reload speeds, all statistics that vary.
You're trying to band-aid a nonexistent problem with illogical balancing choices.
Oh god, not this issue again.
How exactly does this add to "overall features" of the game?
Imagine believing that higher rank guns are better.
M4, AK-12, G36 family, MP5 family: Am I a joke to you?
New Test Place Update! Check it out here!
- P90 revamp!
- New irons.
- Long Barrel attachment. Now you can create a full-auto PS90!
- HK417 conversion added to the HK416!
- BR-like characteristics.
- Not a "true HK417" - wonder what Mar means by that.
- KSG focus!
- Adjusted irons.
- KSG-25 conversion, increased capacity for worse handling & speed.
- BFG Carbine barrel kill requirement lowered from 2450 to 1450.
- Some Halloween maps have finished testing and were removed.
- New maps incoming/updated (check below).
Also, I just realized the model is kind of inaccurate since the 417 uses a proprietary magazine, which is curved.
HK417 HAS ARRIVED!
New Test Place Update - Play it here!
- Saiga-12/U has full-auto conversion attachment.
- Firerate faster than the AA-12, but more recoil & spread.
- DBV-12 .410 conversion reserves decreased to 60 rounds.
- Animu and Furro canted sights.
- Taurus Barrel for Judge family revolvers no longer reduces muzzle velocity.
- WA2000 default ammo changed to 7.5x55mm Swiss.
- .300 Win Mag is available as an attachment - more powerful but slower.
- .223 Remington buffed - less recoil.
- +P rounds buffed- less recoil.
- MG3KWS changes.
- Options of retracted or full stock available.
- Adjusted ironsights.
- Bullets are now properly rendered.
- Rubber pellets revamp - see above.
- Snake shot tweaked and re-added for 1858 New Army / Carbine.
Ammo Type Revamp!
The rounds in the magazine are now properly tipped. Say goodbye to stubby cylinders for bullets!
Retracted stock option.
Full stock option.
The entire stream is just map-making, so it probably was just mentioned somewhere.
More Teasers: Full-auto and more