Weapon 6 is Grenade
Best posts made by DWulffson
Latest posts made by DWulffson
RE: Guess the Real Gun #1
Aniconic T0x1cL already said the answer is the AR-10 which is correct. The AR-10 was also contracted out to different manufacturers and saw heavy use in 2 different Portuguese wars and a few wars in Africa. It is also still sold to this day under the name AR-10.
Guess the Real Gun #1
I enjoy seeing the trivia originally by Tinywasabi and would like to bring real guns into the mix!
In sort of the same style I'll give 4-5 hints on each gun, and you try to guess them.
Some guns will be rare and unique and others might be common.
I will try to be as specific as possible as to not get any overlapping answers.
Some guns will have Variants and will be confusing.
Try to get the full names, credit wont be given to wrong variants.
Gun #1 (My favorite)
- AK Platform
- Chambered in 5.45x39mm
- Grandfather of the Balanced Recoil System (BARS)
- Developed in the 60's
- Developed by Eugene Stoner
- Production started in 1956 and is still used to this day
- Saw action in Parts of Africa and Portugal
- Designated as a Battle Rifle
- Produced by a British Manufacturer in small numbers.
- Adopted into service by The British, Dutch, Germans, and more.
- Chambered in .300 win mag and .338 Lapua mag
- Later adoptions also included chambering for .308
- Under the British designation, it held the record for longest shot until 2012 and still holds the record for longest shot with a .338
Answer is the AWM (bfgsuxxx123)
- Developed in Germany (West Germany)
- Features a roller delayed blowback system
- Chambered in 5.56x45mm
- Based off a popular battle rifle
- Has multiple variations including a Belt fed version, a Carbine, and a PDW.
- I personally own one of these :)
- Imported into the US as parts kits
- Developed by the Polish and based heavily off of the Russian AK-74
- First Military rifle chambered in 5.45x39 to feature Burst Fire
- The Muzzle Brake can be used to fired Rifle Grenades
Hopefully none of these are too hard.
I tried it include a hint the should give it away easily to people who know.
Good Luck, Have Fun!
RE: Guess the Gun #3
@G36 OTs-12 aka Tiss
Btw when doing guns not in the game, try being more specific. Without the nickname, it could literally be any 9x39 gun seeing as they all use the same mags (10,20,30) saying that it only uses 20 is wrong. Also the 9x39 SPP is a Sniper round meant mostly for the VSS. It would be more accurate to just say 9x39mm so people don't get confused. But good try. Maybe I'll do one based on real guns. It wont be easy :)