They removed the downvote option

• smoljordan Despite not wanting to disappoint us, you manage only to prove Sema's point about removing the dislike feature.

• WeebDoctor Comment "down voted for X"
    Boom. :P

• Banned

yes sir my bro

• smoljordan
    Navy semaphorism This kid is literally saying he is going to harass people but you blame me and Hellcat5 for witch hunting for not liking censorship.

Sema you even said "We do not tolerate harassment. This also includes witch-hunting." This is actual harassment at it's finest. Please do something about this, cause I am starting to think you have a double standard.

https://gyazo.com/b25fc5a286ce19056e4a507aa1680f95

• Nums very clearly a joke bud. I never said i was going to harass people and i would never harass people. However, if you act like a dick, i'm gonna treat you like a dick. Regardless, there's no downvote button and there never will be, so instead i'll just have to live with your shitty posts clogging up my feed every day and do my best to ignore them

• Developers

Nums it's called sarcasm, he's obviously not serious.

• damn some people have no sense of humour

• semaphorism As if the text on a screen carries any hint of sarcasm, or emotion whatsoever.

Regardless, the same could be said about doxxing "jokes", and yet those are handled with the upmost expediency beneath your scrutiny!

Does the threat of obsessive harassment, even if it's not actually a threat, deserve any less attention?

If there is anything I've learned from studying this corrupt system, it is that double standards do exist, as Nums has very clearly pointed out.

• Developers

My god you guys are just trying to make everything seem so bad, if you don't like the forum how it is, don't use it.

• when this forum gonna be announced at E3

• Banned

Nums Oh no I totally witch hunted.

Was it for the right reason? Did the ends justify the means? Am I really that bad of a person?

Yes.

• Banned

semaphorism iF yOu DoN't LiKe It DoN't UsE iT

I hate this argument, I genuinely do. You. You came in here and changed a bunch of shit. You were the one to do this and then you turn around and say "Well if you don't like it leave".

Fuck it, I might as well just start advertising the forum fan discord instead, because soon enough there'll be more of the old forums' spirit there than here. Of course I say that, but then you'd start cracking down on that wouldn't you?

Because someone had the bright idea of giving a stylis mod literally any power at all in there.

• Hellcat5 this forum is just fine. You just love to complain, so you'll find anything to complain about

• Banned

smoljordan Yes it's good. But it WAS better. I doubt you would realize that.

You could post whatever you wanted, say whatever you like. The only police was the very reasonable 2 mods we occasionally had on there, and each other. It was a self managing community. We didn't need rules put in place for us we made our own. Don't be stupid, and you'll most likely be accepted.

The only hope, in my opinion, is that the mods abandon us like they always do, and we're free to transfer the old culture directly to here.

• smoljordan The reason I didn't see it was a joke is because of the fact that you went onto my post talking about a chat feature on the website just to show your distaste for me. So that with a mix of the fact that nothing your post shows irony or sarcasm, made me think you were being serious. I am sorry I misunderstood.

• semaphorism "if u dont like it dont use it" We are using the platform
    to make it better by giving you criticism so you can make it better cause we can't. But you ignore it and just say everything is fine.

• Banned

You all argue like they removed the ability to vote "no" in votekicks ingame. If the dislike function is to be abused by some of the community and is removed on the potential of that, then it sucks to be them to ruin your experience of the forums. I only see this forum as a more professional way to interact with a select few people who have competent minds to not let a petty function removal cloud their judgment.

Knowing this argument though, they will probably drop it and just continue to use this forums despite bitching about it and the things wrong in this forum despite hating it enough that they should've left.

• Audi_t I don't hate it doe. And I do agree that the down vote thing should only be used to deter trolls and it wasn't used that way.

• Audi_t hello Mr. Superlative, nice to see you on board now

• Banned

Audi_t Since when are the forums supposed to be professional. It hasn't been professional at all for the past few years. And that was a good thing.

Knowing this argument though, they will probably drop it and just continue to use this forums despite bitching about it and the things wrong in this forum despite hating it enough that they should've left.

Yep because this is the only place that hasn't been overrun by the stupid little kiddie fanboys who do nothing but screech incoherent stupid shit. That and the forums fan discord, which is infinitely better than whatever this will amount to in the future even if the population is much smaller. And knowing stylis if they advertise this properly there will be tons of stupid kids flooding in any day now. Which will be a FUCKING NIGHTMARE for the more mature audience like myself, Darkman, Snip, TP, Skillzz, Torush, Heck, and basically everyone who's been with the forums for more than a few months.

Unless the majority of the phantom forces fanbase has changed to be somehow less retarded, which is an event I highly doubt would ever occur. But if it did happen, I guess I'd be fine, but I still want to keep the culture like how it was.