SVDS NEEDS A NERF

• This post is deleted!

• Stryex did you even read it..? I legit listed so many ways on why needs to be nerfed.. it makes half the snipers useless.. and the only reason no one uses it is because of its rank, the reason you see more AWM's over SVDS's is because its lower rank. Also why would you buff a broken gun if you actually read my explanation, you might have seen the points I made on why the svds is busted if stylis increases the SVDS's RPM the M107 Scout and WA2000 will all become useless.

• funnythings.gif said in SVDS NEEDS A NERF:

Stryex did you even read it..? I legit listed so many ways on why needs to be nerfed.. it makes half the snipers useless.. and the only reason no one uses it is because of its rank, the reason you see more AWM's over SVDS's is because its lower rank

Still, it is less penalising to hit a bodyshot with something like the Hecate than the SVDS. I believe that the SVDS should be kept as is. it requires more aim (requires headshots to instant kill) compared to its counterparts like the M107.

• @DoxiSan it 1 shots body up to 50 studs. Shoots the same the bullets as the Mosin. At a higher firerate. Also, its not hard to hit heads

• @DoxiSan also the M107 is slow af so idk what point you were trying to make there, all the .50 bmgs are slow, thats how they're balanced

• funnythings.gif 50 studs are actually nothing compared to the ranges that snipers engage at (200 or more studs). Typically snipers are bad for CQB (Excluding the IV, Hecate and Barrett), so I wouldn't use the SVDS. It just shines in the hands of pro players. Also, I know that Barrett is slow, but at least it doesn't need that much skill. I believe you encountered too many pros who use SVDS.

• @DoxiSan clearly your not understanding, the svds can 1 hit kill torso slightly farther than 60 studs, because of damage drop-off so its more than 50 studs dude, also you can use remove stock to get better handlingand combined with the soon to come skeleton grip you could make the svds a speed demonthe svds is the best CQB sniper except for M107 CQB Dust Shot

• @DoxiSan also the svds does good at ANY RANGE that's why it's busted and needs to be changed

It 1 hit kills at 60 studs
    It 1 hit kills headshot all ranges
    Has good handling
    10 bullets
    And a quick reload
    Thats very balanced...

• On paper it might seem good, but do note the the slow ADS time, as well as the fact that you'll need to unscope after firing a shot due to holding breath anyways, ths limiting its full potential.

• I seriously doubt nerfing this is gonna help with anything. what’ll probably happen is that M107 gets more used, so either you deal with an average sniper that is more like a DMR or deal with something that can 1sk at any range as long as you don’t hit limbs. SVDS is balanced because it is to be played more like a DMR than a sniper. also, 60 rpm means nothing when the M107 has 80 rpm. if you want to nerf it, you might as well just remove it from the game because it would be useless if nerfed.

• @House-Fight-dev said in SVDS NEEDS A NERF:

urbanestdog45 said in SVDS NEEDS A NERF:

I seriously doubt nerfing this is gonna help with anything. what’ll probably happen is that M107 gets more used, so either you deal with an average sniper that is more like a DMR or deal with something that can 1sk at any range as long as you don’t hit limbs. SVDS is balanced because it is to be played more like a DMR than a sniper. also, 60 rpm means nothing when the M107 has 80 rpm. if you want to nerf it, you might as well just remove it from the game because it would be useless if nerfed.

yes exactly
    what I meant when I said

lmfao
    SVDS is balanced

What I meant as well.

• Rof buff

• moist nugget boi Guess it is fine as is.

• Out of all the guns I see that need nerfs or buffs, SVDS is barely on the list, if even. It's somewhat high rank, and most noobs just go to by the BFG or save for Mosin or something, either focusing on damage or on RoF. This means the amount of people using it is already limited to high ranks and a few somewhat intelligent or experienced mid-levels. This is evident by the fact that I see it being used only slightly more than the KAC SRR, and I see players use most of the other snipers, even when they own the SVDS. I like the SVDS, but it is most definitely NOT in the need for a nerf. If you somehow used it and feel otherwise, then you are a fucking god, but I have yet to meet anyone else who seems to feel as passionate as you about nerfing the SVDS.

• As a user of svds i can say its pretty op
    But i imagined a thing...
    In the test place, there is a upcoming feature to have a full stock, which makes recoil less
    So i imagined how handling would be even easier
    I think from point where full stock will exist, "nerf the svds" would be a very relevant theme
    But for now it's okay

• urbanestdog45 dumbass you can't effectively fire at 80 rpm, did you even read it?

• RedCo bruh "slow ads time" if you want slow ads time go to the M107 bc u can get rid of the svds stock

• RedCo dude you can use the irons, and the fact that it is semi auto already makes it amazing, the irons are amazing too, also you don't need to scope out to stop holding your breath bc your bar doesn't reset just bc u scope out

• @House-Fight-dev svds isn't balanced idiot and why does everyone complain about its rpm its the 2nd fastest firing sniper tied with the M107 and Scout
    You can't say the rpm on bolting snipers is legitimate bc u need to Bolland M107 recoil prevents its rpm to be true