Stylis Studios Staff has a problem with censoring conversations they don't like without reason.

• Over the time I have been on the StyLis Studios Discord I have immediately seen a problem with them shutting down conversation simply cause they do not agree with it. I am going to say that I do not condone harassment against staff and this is mere criticism and not a witch hunt. This also goes for anyone mentioned in this post. I am not trying to get these people fired and I have not been wrongly punished at all and any punishments/infractions I have are due to my own actions (such as warns on the discord). Now that you know this I ask staff not to close replies from this post because you don’t agree with it. All evidence will be in my google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1N-_1JqmX6y12djl23AXC5c38__y5fVT3?usp=sharing

So to give you some context I was on #off-topic on the discord server and I was talking about how I don’t like furries. Now I understand some of u are furries and I do not condone harassment to you as a mod claimed (i will get to that in a moment), and I hope we can put aside our differences to discuss the main thing at hand. Now that we now how it started let’s get into my experience.
    Now at the beginning of the conversation I had said something that was nsfw (which was sorta true and I understand the infraction). Then after that I had complained about how the person who pinged a mod who is good friends with them pinged them when I did nothing to hurt the server. Now this was more about the fact that the individual got mad over an opinion he didn’t like and tried to get me muted or something, not about the fact I got punished. I like to think that rules are there to make things better and if someone is doing something and it isn’t making anything worse, why bother trying to get that person warned? But anyway the conversation started and then these two mods (whose names I will try my best not to say or show) told me to “stop being toxic”. Now when someone says to “stop being toxic” it most of the time is based by their own subjective standards of what toxic is. I think that rules should be based upon strict code not vague rules that can be interpreted in many different ways upon many different people. Like something I might think is toxic others will think is tame. And because of this vague rule, mods can pretty much call anything they want “toxic” and shut down a conversation they don’t like.

refer to image one in google drive

After this they started to claim I was harassing people with no grounds to do so.
    I am going to put a picture of the definition of that Google gives when you ask Google “what is verbal harassment”.

Definition: https://imgur.com/PEWqrP6

Now before I get into the “harassment” bit I first have to say that when the mod accused me of saying that all furries were disgusting is over simplifying what I said. I tried to say a specific type of furry was disgusting but when I mentioned the type of furry I was warned for nsfw (which is fair). I also said “in general” i thought furries were gross. Now, when he accused me of harassing people that he was lying. Harassment is forcefully denouncing, critiquing, or insulting someone. The word forcefully is extensively important as it implies that you are being forced to listen to what I have to say, which the individual was not. I also asked if it was against the rules, which we will get into further into the post. He then changed his reasoning to “being extremely disrespectful”. One, falsely accusing me of harassment is disrespectful and also slanderous so this mod is being a hypocrite and if I can’t say the thing I said (I said the individual who reported was acting like something means easily offended or emotionally weak), then I would think slandering people is also not allowed, but I guess when your the one in charge the rules don’t apply to you ;). Also, “extremely” isn’t the correct word to use considering I said one single thing to him that could be considered insulting, and you are insulting people by falsely accusing them of things so…

refer to image 2 and 3 in google drive

After this a mod came in and just said if I did not stop discontinue the conversation I would be muted. I guess he was too lazy to counter critique with better critique so he just decided to censor the conversation in an attempt to make him feel better about himself. Also, as for “advocating hate of an entire group”, I never encouraged anyone to do such a thing and simply stating my opinion about a group isn’t encouragement to harass that group. This again, is another attempt to accuse me of things I never did.

refer to image four in google drive

In short, the staff need to work things out if they want their members to follow the rules better.

• please. stop.

don't go on a falsely fact checked witch hunt because the mods don't work in your favor. if a person has asked you to stop, but you don't, it is then verbal harassment. you were reported because the person didn't like what you said, or felt that it violated them, so they hence reported. when a mod tells you to stop, it isn't biased. they are just saying stop. if you are seemingly offensive or hostile, they will direct it towards you because you seem like the main issue

EDIT: now that i have reviewed the images, it is clear you tried to Minimod somebody, and that is against the rules as well
    2: and then you go on a rant saying furries are disgusting? you were being toxic and possibly offensive to somebody, and then you go and retreat and take a defensive stance when the mod tells you to cut it out. that behavior in general isn't ok

you WERE extremely disrespectful. just because they are a furry (hell, i don't like them either, but it is uncalled for to call them names) you very much deserved a mute there. a wonder you didn't get a warning.

arguing with a mod will just escalate the situation, especially when there are several users against you.

• Banned

How much do you want to bet it was Mar Hellcat5 ?

• WeebDoctor Dude... shhhh I censored the names for a reason

• Banned

Nums so I was right?

• Knta12 1) It wasn't a witch hunt at all and you obviously didn't read my first paragraph cause it states my purpose. Hell that's why I censored names, cause I didn't want them getting harassed (which is the exact opposite of a witch hunt). 2) How is it falsely fact checked? WTF do you mean by that? The facts are in the evidence my guy. I screenshotted the messages for christ sakes. 3) Calling someone names is not okay, but slander is fine? 4) Also the individual who reported me never asked me to stop saying what I was saying, show me once when he did. If he told me to stop I would have, but he instead escalated a situation. 5) You had to make an edit after you posted your message because you hadn't seen the images when u posted your reply xD? How careless is that. 6) What minimodding took place on my end? 7) I went on a rant about furries before this situation occured, not after, you obviously didn't see the evidence in the timeline given. #8) "you were being toxic and possibly offensive to somebody", that is a matter of opinion, and you shouldn't be given an infraction based upon someone's opinion, thats the entire point. 9) You said I was muted, no I wasn't. I said at the beggening of the post any infraction I got I deserved, but you seem to have not read that (which if further proof u did not read what I had to say and instead decided to kiss the mod's buttox without looking at what I had to say) 9) "you WERE extremely disrespectful", if you considered what I did to be EXTREMELY disrespectful, you are too easily offended, the moderators the individual in question that reported me, the one ur defending, has a history of threatening users on behalf of StyLis for making modded versions of games. I do not condone theft, but he is no position to threaten people and that is way worse; therefor, you have double standards. Threatening people and sort of extorting them (take down ur game or get your account banned) is okay, but calling someone weak and giving my opinion about furries in no bueno? Really? 10) "There are several users against you" All because a lot of people are against someone doesn't make them right. You like to use the word "witch hunt" a lot (and u like to use it incorrectly), do you know where the word comes from? It came from old times where a whole bunch of people thought someone was a witch and they unjustifiably had her hung. Where they right? No. All because you have a bunch of people who dont like what u have to say doesn't make what you are saying wrong in the slightest. Also when the staff told me to stop (therefor censoring conversation), I did respectfully, until someone else in the server brought it up again. I then decided that creating a flame war in Discord isn't constructive so I made a forum post here. And I censored people's names so people didn't get harassed. I was merely showing an example of censorship from the staff team so people like you can't act as if the staff do little to nothing wrong.

It is clear from your lack of understanding of the situation and you saying "very much deserved a mute there", that you rushed through the evidence (and at first didn't read it at all) and you wiped up a BS response to try to suck up to staff, and you wanna know why I know this, cause I never was muted cause I followed the instructions of staff. You would know that if you looked at the evidence but you clearly didn't based on that statement that contradicts what actually happened. I have no hate towards you but please be opened minded and actually look at the evidence in the correct order (from first message to last in this case (one-finished - four-finished)).

• WeebDoctor check ur chat messages on this website

• Stylis has the right to remove anything they want from their discord, forum, or any other platform they run. You answer to their rules, so please, instead of trying to "fight for your free speech" or whatever you think you're doing, just abide by their wishes and stop being a prick.

• Nums what.

"It wasn't a witch hunt at all and you obviously didn't read my first paragraph cause it states my purpose"
    then why would you come to the stylis "fourm" to complain about it?

"the google definition of verbal harassment"...the fuck? verbal harassment is dependent of the person's definition

"Calling someone names is not okay, but slander is fine?" no. it's not. but you made the situation go on longer than it should have. that makes it distinctively different

"You had to make an edit after you posted your message because you hadn't seen the images when u posted your reply xD? How careless is that" just because i decided to re read the pictures after skimming over them the first time isn't careless. besides, DO YOU SEE A FUCKING EDIT LOG ON MY POST? no. you don't. if it was there you would see a small pencil by the time from post

""you WERE extremely disrespectful", if you considered what I did to be EXTREMELY disrespectful, you are too easily offended"" im not easily offended. im not offended at all. but im considering the feelings somebody else had the possibility to feel

"you were being toxic and possibly offensive to somebody", that is a matter of opinion, and you shouldn't be given an infraction based upon someone's opinion"

literaly this entire world is ran on peoples opinion. stfu

"I went on a rant about furries before this situation occured, not after, you obviously didn't see the evidence in the timeline given"

still justified. how do i know that it wasn't the ENTIRE CAUSE FOR THIS MISCARRIAGE OF A SITUATION THAT YOU HAD NO REASON TO BRING HERE

it is stylis' discord, they have every reason to filter what they want.

therefore*, you have double standards. Threatening people and sort of extorting them (take down ur game or get your account banned) is okay, but calling someone weak and giving my opinion about furries is* no bueno? Really?

i hold everyone that i meat on the internet to the same, extremely low expectations. im not saying that you cant, but the stylis discord is not the place for that. (excuse me for sounding "redundant", but it is still the fact that you could have offended somebody. and honestly, them going and silently reporting this to the mod was the best choice

• Nums ur mar...?

• smoljordan You know I was going to mention "their right to remove anything they want" so thank you for bringing it up. You know all because a group has the right to take down whatever they want, doesn't mean they should. What if right now, YouTube banned all commentary videos, they have the right to do so. When you own a social platform, if you censor speech as heavily as this it ruins it for everyone. I am not trying to preach for the same rights I get as if i was on the street, cause if I had those same rights on here, I could say whatever horrible things came to mind. My point was never to have full free speech on a private platform, I just wanted some objective rules that aren't vague and have some objectivity instead of being subjected to so many different ways the rules can be implied. I understand why you would think this though, considering I have seen some pretty radical members fight for some dumb stuff like no moderators at all, or to remove most if not all the rules.

• Nums Hey nums, Jon here (Jon from Garfield) I hope you realize everything you said was annoying or literally harassment, as a matter of fact, the only problem there was you. You started saying you disliked furries while that wasn't even the topic you just said it out of the blue, meaning all of this started because of you. You're allowed to dm me whatever hate speech you want after this because I couldn't care less.
    BlackoutNosanis#0988
    (i need to update my signature)

• Knta12
    #1) You asked if I wasn't witchhunting, then why would you come to the stylis "fourm" to complain about it?

#1 Answer) First off, if I spelling forum as "fourm" I messed up my spelling and I apologize. Two, I did it because the StyLis Studios Discord staff told me to stop talking about it on their discord. So I followed their instructions. Also how the hell can someone on this post witch hunt if they don't even know the people's names? But you purposefully ignored that cause in my first paragraph I explained that I censored their names so people wouldn't harass them.

#2) You said that verbal harassment is dependent of the person's definition

#2 Answer) One, tell that to a judge and see how well it goes.
    Two (this is a less simplified answer), in that case, your harassing me. According to your logic I can say that your harassing me cause harassment means whatever I want it to mean. So, you are harassing me. And now that I have said this you are no longer allowed to talk to me or criticize my post and if you do, you are gonna get warned and muted. You see how ridiculous that is? You see how that can be used to censor people? So know you have two options:

• Stick with what you said "verbal harassment is dependent of the person's definition", and do not respond to my post considering I can say your just harassing me by responding.

• Realize that maybe that is unfair to the person talking to the so called "victim of harassment" and realize that there is a strict definition legally, literally, etc. on what verbal harassment/abuse actually is.

#3) I said "Calling someone names is not okay, but slander is fine?". You said "no. it's not. but you made the situation go on longer than it should have. that makes it distinctively different"

#3 Answer) So if someone "makes the situation go on longer" (wasn't much of a situation, more like a heated conversation, jesus you are so scared of conflict it's actually pathetic), that means they are allowed to slander you because it makes slander "distinctively different"? First you changed the definition of verbal harassment to whatever fitted nicely in your response, and now you are saying how long a conversation goes on for is a dependent factor into what is and is not slander...

#4) I said "You had to make an edit after you posted your message because you hadn't seen the images when u posted your reply xD? How careless is that". You replied, " just because i decided to re read the pictures after skimming over them the first time isn't careless. besides, DO YOU SEE A FUCKING EDIT LOG ON MY POST? no. you don't. if it was there you would see a small pencil by the time from post".

#4 Answer) OK first off, putting shit in all caps when it isn't needed isn't making your response better. Secondly, I was calling you careless cause you started to make a response to my post before you even saw what evidence I had to show, and then put that little "EDIT:" in. That is careless. I understand that you technically posted it once and didn't edit it after, but you started to respond to me before you even saw everything I had to say. Why did you skim them in the first place? This isn't the ACTs where you skin over a story, answer questions, and re read certain parts when you don't know the answer to a said question. You are trying to make a counter criticism without even hearing out my criticism. So again, That is careless.

#5) I said ""you WERE extremely disrespectful" if you considered what I did to be EXTREMELY disrespectful, you are too easily offended". You said, "im not easily offended. im not offended at all. but im considering the feelings somebody else had to the possibility to feel"

#5 Answer) Ok but I doubt the individual who reported me actually had his feeling hurt considering he posted a gif of a K-POP artist doing something right after my convo with him as a way to signify that he didn't care (which is kinda contradicting cause if you didn't care you wouldn't have to tell anyone). So who's feelings are you worried about? You are worried about feelings someone possibly felt xD? So we should punish people because they might have said something that might offend someone. Everything we say is bound to offend someone, we shouldn't be punished for that. That is why rules should not be open to a numerous amounts of interpretation and instead should be air tight and have a definitive meaning.

#6) So first you said "you were being toxic and possibly offensive to somebody". I said "that is a matter of opinion, and you shouldn't be given an infraction based upon someone's opinion". And now you replied "literaly (nice, you make fun of my spelling and then in the same post spell a word wrong, nice hypocrite) this entire world is ran on peoples (people's, again nice) opinion. stfu (no period, nice)"

#6 Answer) Well science isn't so... But I digress. Let's use US Law as an example for what I am gonna say. Yes the US law is based upon people's opinions of what is morally acceptable. But the laws are made to be airtight and you do not get proven guilty cause you did something that might or/and kinda be against the law. I understand that a discord server can't be this careful, but they could try to be somewhat fair and have distinctive rules that can't be interpreted in 1000 different ways. Cause 2 moderators who share the same opinion that they are both right in every situation telling you you are toxic and you can't say anything back isn't a fair system. So yes, the world is run on opinions (even thought that is a generalization). And yes, the rules are made because of what server owners think is toxic. But those rules should be listen in a way where it is air tight and can't be loosely interpreted by some overzealous mod with a vendetta to serve to someone who dared defend himself. I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty messed up your willing to oversimplify situations to suit your own agenda so easily without care. Lastly, telling people to stfu isn't constructive and I could make an argument that that is harassment; you know, cause according to you harassment is whatever I want it to be :).

#7) You were on about how you do not know that my ranting wasn't the entire cause of the situation (btw what's up with the caps).

#7 Answer) Idk, how about you go check the on discord and search for the messages... oh wait they are probably deleted by the moderators ;/. As for "It is stylis' (now you use the ' lol, before you didn't) discord, they have reason to filter whatever they want. I already went over the "it's their server they can do whatever they please argument" in one of my replies but I will put it here to:

Nums said in Stylis Studios Staff has a problem with censoring conversations they don't like without reason.:

smoljordan You know I was going to mention "their right to remove anything they want" so thank you for bringing it up. You know all because a group has the right to take down whatever they want, doesn't mean they should. What if right now, YouTube banned all commentary videos, they have the right to do so. When you own a social platform, if you censor speech as heavily as this it ruins it for everyone. I am not trying to preach for the same rights I get as if i was on the street, cause if I had those same rights on here, I could say whatever horrible things came to mind. My point was never to have full free speech on a private platform, I just wanted some objective rules that aren't vague and have some objectivity instead of being subjected to so many different ways the rules can be implied. I understand why you would think this though, considering I have seen some pretty radical members fight for some dumb stuff like no moderators at all, or to remove most if not all the rules.

If you have anything to say about that reply to this post (but watch out, I might just call it harassment, ;) you know cause according to you harassment is whatever I say it is).

#8) You said you hold everyone to a standard (check his reply for context) and that what I said wasn't in place with StyLis Studios discord server.

#8 Answer) If you actually held staff to that standard you wouldn't be acting as if they did nothing wrong. And the stuff I said was in #off-topic so.

• Knta12 This guy is stupid, I am Jon from Garfield in those screenshots. He just purposely causes trouble for attention, don't bother with him.

• @Nosanis-ONCA

You said that "... everything you said was annoying or literally (you mean literal) harrassment, as a matter of fact, the only problem there was you."

Prove it, prove where I was harassing anyone. I said I didn't like furries in a channel called #off-topic so it doesn't have to be on topic with PF. Also the topic was brought up by others multiple times in the day. As for "dm me whatever hate speech you want", I wouldn't do that. I have never done that. Your lying to yourself.

• Nums Lets do this "you style"
    https://gyazo.com/e4109bb0e14382d046921395898f91e7 OH NO YOU LIE OMG OMG OMG MGO GK THAT'S SO BAD!!!!!
    Is this better for you to understand? You sent unneeded hate to furries for no reason which is very much a valid reason to get moderated. Just please get help as it seems you need it because you want attention online.

• @Nosanis-ONCA

"This guy is stupid" how so?
    "He just purposely causes trouble for attention" What trouble. I put this evidence into a forum post cause the staff told me not to post it in the discord. That is the exact opposite of causing trouble. Also what trouble is being caused? Where is the trouble you are talking about. Verbal conflict of opinions isn't trouble. You are literally just giving me ad hominems and have nothing to add to the situation. I could argue that you posting on here with nothing to add is just you trying to get attention, considering you have no other reason to be here (but that wouldn't be fair would it?) If I wanted attention I wouldn't have censored the names in the post, I would have showed them, pinged the staff in this forum post, spread this all over the public discord, etc. But I didn't.

• Nums nice wpm btw also if I wanted attention I would've said a lot more than a few words at you, do you think anybody cares what YOU think. You literally have around 7 people hating against you because you tried to defend yourself, and I do have something to add to the situation considering I added something you left out just to make yourself look "better" as if somebody would like up to you. I don't think anyone appreciates this besides me cause we're filling the forums a bit and I could just back down cause honestly, do you think I care what a person online says to me?

• @Nosanis-ONCA
    Are you serious XD? This is obviously satire. But you don't understand that obviously.

"Just get help as it seems you need it"
    Nice. You really have no argument do you so you need to settle with petty insults.

And lastly, when the moderators told me to stop talking about furries, I did (but you cut that out didn't you ;) ). After they told me to stop talking about it the conversation turned into moderator's abusing their power, then a mod got offended and threatened to mute me if I didn't stop. And you know what I did? I followed his instructions. Also "you style"? You mean showing evidence for my claims like a genuine human being? Would you rather me just make up stuff from the top of my head?

As for the "attention hungry" argument, I already went over that and replied to you.

• Nums Wait wait wait, so this is satire? You've literally been trying to prove your point for a bit now "wasting your time" with me. I'm gonna stop now. If you want to continue then continue in my dms : BlackoutNosanis#0988