TEST PLACE 8 - 1+3 - 20 FEEDBACK

• Contractor

[CONTENT CHANGES]

> DARKHEART and VOIDSTAFF backstab damage set to 100 to (hopefully) fix some odd interactions with backstab mechanics. PF's code is strange.

> HK51B fire volume lowered. It was way too loud.

> M45A1 now uses the updated handgun ring sight(s) style.

> M45A1 now uses the alternate laser models the M1911 uses.

> AUG A2, AUG A3 PARA: Fixed sightmark alignment. Irons should be aligned now.

> AUG HBAR Changes:
    		>> Fixed sightmark alignment. Irons should be aligned now.
    		>> Lowered Aim-Cam speed, and increased Aim-Cam horizontal recoil just a little bit.
    		 Many said the HBAR was just a *little* too good, so I thought a little nerf to the accuracy would suffice. It doesn't need something huge just needs to stop being entirely a laser. It should rock a little more now.

> RPK12 irons properly aligned now. Found the problem!

> FAMAS uses steel casing bullets now to be more accurate to the real life FAMAS F1 which also used steel cased bullets.

> FAMAS ejects shells more properly now.

> .223 Remington ammo now uses steel cased bullets, mostly for visual variety.

> Super Armor piercing now uses blackened cases, mostly for visual variety.

> M60 Changes:
    		>> Penetration brought back up to 3.0 (from the 1.8 nerf last update).
    		>> RPM lowered to 550 (from 600).
    		>> Aimfire camera recoil made less effective. Not too hugely (I hope).
    		 So the m60 changes last update were not liked. Many brought up good points against the changes, so after taking them all into account I have decided this should be the way it is nerfed. Subject to change, I only hope it hurts its effectiveness without absolutely killing the light machine gun.

> MG3KWS can equip a new attachment: CUSTOM BOX MAG
    		>> 4000 kill unlock.
    		>> Slows down overall mobility and other factors in exchange for a much bigger box magazine.
    		 Exact Stats...
    			(+) 100 round box magazine.
    			(-) Slowed down reload. (M60 slow)
    			(-) Spare rounds lowered to 200.
    			(-) -20% Aimspeed
    			(-) -10% equipspeed
    			(-) -17% sprintspeed
    			(-) -17% aimwalkspeedmulti
    			(-) Overall aim+hip recoil is increased, specifically pulling to the left.
    			(-) -5% modelkickspeed

[MAP CHANGES]

> The Storm
    		>> Properly taken off rotation now. It was meant to before but now it should actually happen.

> Long Nightmare (CTF) (FOR HALLOWEEN)
    		>> Fixed flipped spawns. Reworked flag position and removed unbreakable glass.

> Sewers (FOR HALLOWEEN)
    		>> Altered Emitter size of the sounds, as they didn't play properly on the map. Also, changed the roster of available sounds and how often they can play

> Suburbia (Battle)
    		>> Renamed to "SuburbiaBattle" so it can be easier to define.
    		>> Fixed COL errors and altered some lighting values. Mainly complete minus any flow changes if needed.

[CONTENT CHANGEs]

> Sag 40x scope now has reticle customization.

> NXS 5.5-22 (Intervention scope) now has reticle customization.

> Leupold Mark 4 (M107 scope) now has reticle customization.

> Leupold M8-6x + Leupold M8-2x can customize their reticles.

> NXS 8-32 (BFG scope) now has reticle customization.

> Hi-Power 8-32 (Remington 700 scope) now has reticle customization.

> Klassik LM (Wa2000 scope) now has reticle customization.

> Rolling a pocket knife skin no longer will break your game, sorry about that. Lol.

> Buffed Banjo quickstab recovery time. Should end faster now, it was really slow before.

> Banjo inspect animation changed. Should be more sensible now.

> AUG A3 PARA no longer has odd hardset values with the compensator. Not sure why they were there?

> Fixed AUG A3 PARA using two mounts at once for underbarrels. Very strange problem.

> MG3KWS custom box mag attachment due to frustration with balancing, and negative reception. 
    	 Perhaps return to it at a later point? For now it is set aside so other aspects can be worked on.

> BARSKA ELECTRO, COYOTE SIGHT, DDHB REFLEX SIGHT, MINI SIGHT, and DELTA SIGHT now mount on the slides of secondaries! 

> Every Classic-styled AK now pulls the bolt during a reload like the bizon does (with the right hand).
    	 Doesn't effect reload time. Sadly the saiga(s) aren't included.

> Saiga 12U reload speed increased.

> New Melee added! 	CLEMENTINE
    	 By Makosushi (Microsushi)
    		>> Rank 132 unlock
    		>> Two handed blunt
    		>> It's a Flying V guitar!
    		>> Pretty good, rounded stats all around.
    		>> Unique electric guitar riffs for every action, including inspection.

> New Melee added! 	RITUAL SICKLE
    	 Original model by POodros
    		>> Rank 49 unlock
    		>> One handed blade
    		>> An oversized sickle used by cultists!
    		>> A bit unwieldy, but deadly.
    		>> Headshots are devastating.

[MAP CHANGES]

> Bazaar: Revamp
    		>> Spawns should be properly invisible now.
    		>> Moved CTF flag points.

> Green, Blue, and Red screen maps added (not into rotation). Perfect for making thumbnails.

> Metro ( Wolfdawg )
    		>> Added in more spawns in (2-4) removed some parts, updated map script

> Cranesite Revamp ( Wolfdawg )
    		>> added 4 more spawns for each team, new tree models, removed some parts

• I hope it will come back (the mg3kws 100 drum mag) by halloween. Everything else fine

• This post is deleted!

• like the changes so far, wanted to note a few things though

• if the MG3KWS box mag is to return, it definitely needs more recoil as it seemed quite easy to use even at long ranges.... may be better to not have at all for a 1000 rpm gun
    • glad to see aug and rpk12 irons fixed.... certainly is long overdue
    • extremely happy to see the M60 and AUG HBAR adjustments, as these two lmgs have always been way too strong. However, as for the HBAR, I still seems a bit too powerful like before (i.e. the nerf is not effective enough)... maybe increase the horizontal recoil a little more
    • as for the M60 there is definitely a noticable increase in kick, but I also don't feel like the nerf is enough either... could use a little more recoil and maybe a suppression reduction
      (in summary for the HBAR and M60, they need stronger nerfs)

• Antifuse_00 I do believe it needs more recoil in regards to the mg3kws 100 mag. But I wouldn't say it's controllable from afar (200 studs+). It would still take 30 to be minimumist.

• I don't mind the HBAR nerfs, but they really don't seem strong enough though. I really like the MG3KWS box mags though, great addition.

• The Ritual Sickle hitbox seems to backstab from the front far more often than other melee weapons, it's similar to a karambit.

• The HBAR nerf is good and necessary, I wouldn't mind it going a little further, but it is otherwise a much more balanced gun now

The M60 didn't go far enough, why not do that damage nerf that you planned on doing last update, along with lower the belt size to 50 rounds

• doublepiedavid I think the M60 shouldn't get a damage nerf or a rpm nerf but instead a recoil, walkspeed, and ads time nerf

• heck_god definitely a recoil nerf

• Hyper_baka Nice Negev PFP

• I'm not entirely sure if the SAIGA-12U's reload is correctly implemented.

Both empty and regular reload times are 2.5 seconds, The empty reload time is a speed up version of a regular reload.
    Shouldn't the empty reload time take a bit longer and not speeded up?

• The Uzis extended stock bypasses optic sight magnification.