Forum's dead lol

• Banned

We only get like one bump per post ever 4 hours. This is so sad. Alexa, play Hurt by Johnny Cash.

Oh also I liked the old forum better, was more fun. This just feel really fuckin boring to log onto and post I'm not gonna lie. Can't just say whatever you want anymore. Can't even saydamn. Seriously the censorship here is incredibly braindead. Old forums was 1000x better. But hey they're going to get shut down and have us be forced to use this shitfest (Wonderful work of that censorship right there.) so hee hoo screw me in the asshole because the forums are going to be boring as hell at best, and at worst flooded with stupid little kids, which was the whole reason everyone used the forums over any other platform, because there are very few stupid little kids. And I think that's what it's going to be flooded by because look at what the rules are. They don't think we're mature enough to curse. They're rules for actual children. Who even gives afuck anymore. Clearly me because I'm typing it up right now.

Whatever. This is the worst thing to happen to the forums since Mar, Seraphim, or me in my opinion. It's just bland as hell and you mods have taken away the one thing that made this place unique, the whole mature aspect where we're free to say whatever we want and do whatever we want within reason. And if you think that saying da,mn is unreasonable, then maybe you shouldn't be a moderator. Or maybe you don't know anything about the community you're trying to moderate. Wouldn't be the first time.

Are the forums going to continue to be garbage? Yeah probably. Do I even care anymore? A bit. Really the only thing I care about here is the feels megathread. I have a job. I have a book I'm trying to write. I shouldn't be wasting my time here but whatever. I'm the fool for caring about a community I've been with for years. Or maybe they've been stuck with me. Not sure which it is. Hell I even quit PF so the community is literally the only thing keeping me around. And if it's going to be flooded by kids, or the moderators are cracking down on a culture they somehow fail to understand, then I'm done. I still might be around on the stylis discourse discord. And that's a big might. I only have a few people I actually care about anymore, at least here. If I stick around it's only until they inevitably quit because of this stupid bullshit.

• I prefer the old forums aswell and I feel like this one isn't being used as much.

(Also some things are better, some things are worse, The one thing I am really hating is the small filesize limit for images)

• Banned

Darkman_Bree I don't even care that much about the file size. It's just the UI is garbage, the content is garbage because they're forcibly changing the entire culture of the place, and I think they're going to start marketing this platform as one for children. Just like the reddit and discord.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Hellcat5 Yeah, I haven't really been posting either because I feel like the post is just going to get skimmed over anyway, either that or no one's even checking the forum in general, but I'mpissed off enough at PF right now that I'll make one anyway.

• Apollo yeah i feel like it doesn't have that same feeling that someone's going to read it, so like what's the point

• @heckin_noob yeah you don't even get notifications on your own topics unless someone directly @ mentions you. And if there's a setting to change that, the settings are a bit too jumbled so I'm not sure where to find it.

• This post is deleted!

• I hate the "Lost connection" notification on this new forum, its damn annoying.

• Hellcat, you just described accurately how I feel about the new forum. I was expecting the new one to be better but apparently expectations were not met to a high standard. I just don't get the feeling that this new forum matters to people.
    No wonder I have not been active as much lately.

• Banned

To be fair, this forum's link cant be found using goggle, and most of the people here are old users who dont post new content that much. Still, fück censorship.

• Banned

Mage it'll probably increase in users once the old one unfortunately shuts down. It'll still be worse though.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• ahem
    Fallout 76 is dong
    Yis censorship iz gun

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Censorship is gone but I still don't f$@%ing swear.

• yes u do you have
    need to open it on steam when i get back tho

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Damn
    strikethrough text