Type 88-2, AKS-74U, PPSH 35rd mag, Attachments & more! [Phantom Forces - Test place news #35]
Darkman_Bree last edited by Darkman_Bree
Finally, the Type 88-2 that was teased a while ago, it was under super testing, but it's finally here!
(Aka the North Korean AK74)
An AK74 knock off made
the North Korean forces.
Comes with a speciality
overfolder stock, and
absurdly large helical
magazine. Extremely poor
ergonomics plague this
Lito: You know Shay, there is a demand for Asian weapons.
Shay: Yeah I'm aware of that, but are any of them even popular?
Lito: I don't... Wait, didn't you make a joke North Korean AK74 once?
Shay: Oh yeah, that was the Type 88-2, Wait... where is it?
Lito: I think Mar found it...
Shay: Oh god...
Weapon skin zones: Available
Weapon sounds: Click here!
Type 88-2 stats:
Rank: 122 Category: Assault Rifle Damage: 34-20 Damage falloff range: 40-90 studs Headshot multiplier: (x1.40) 47.6-28 Bodyshot multiplier: (x1.00) 34-20 Fire rate: 600 RPM Magazine size: 75 Ammo reserve: 150 Bullet type: 5.45x39mm Reload time: 3.7 seconds Empty reload time: 5.0 seconds Default fire mode: Auto Fire modes: Auto / Semi Muzzle velocity: 2,500 studs/s Penetration depth: 0.9 studs Suppression: 0.9 Equip speed: 12 Aiming speed: 12 Weapon walkspeed: 12.0 studs/s Aiming walkspeed: 9.6 studs/s Round in chamber: One
Attachments available to this gun that are not available for every gun!
- Short Barrel (AR)
- Hera CQR Grip
- Retract Stock
- Super Armor Piercing
Extra notes about the Type 88-2:
- Unfinished reload animations.
- This gun has been exclusive to supertesters for quite a while.
- This is the first Asian gun in PF.
- The first inspect animation is wrong, It clips your hand through the magazine holding the handguard.
- It used to have 100 ammo in the magazine before Mar changed it quickly.
Extra discovered things:
Utility Knife (NEW)
- New One Handed Blade melee.
- Rank 89
- Custom attack animations.
- Swings very fast, but very short.
Mosin 8mm Conversion (NEW)
- (=) Changes ammo to 8x50mmR!
- (=) Can be equipped for the Mosin Nagant and Obrez!
- (=) -5% Firevolume
- (=) -10% Firepitch
- (+) Increases Damage by 34%
- (+) +50% Suppression
- (+) -10% Aimchoke (Obrez only) (Mosin doesn't have Aimchoke)
- (+) -10% Hipchoke
- (-) -86.666...% Multtorso (Mosin only)
- (-) -29% Bulletspeed
- (-) -80% Max damage Range
- (-) -40% Min damage Range
- (-) -20% Modelkickspeed
- (-) -20% Camkickspeed
- (-) -20% Aimcamkickspeed
Indie Horror Case (NEW)
- Tier 4
Smrkndev Case (NEW)
- Tier 5
- Reverted every change made from the Test Place stages, it is now the same again as the main game now!
- 7.62 Ammo attachment now reduces your ammo reserve to 90.
Other minor things:
- SAIGA-12 short barrel and skeleton grip placements fixed!
- Lowered ambience volume sounds of the Zero Cutter and Darkheart!
- New proper Darkheart inspect animations and sounds.
- Further finalization of the HD bullets.
- Lowered Uzi and Micro Uzi firing sounds because they we're apparently too loud.
- Uzi Stock no longer hardsets your magnification to 2.
- Hopefully fixed melee sliding issues with some weapons.
- Dragunov SVDS Romanian Grip should now match with the updated colors.
- Fixed SPAS-12 Romanian Grip softlock.
- Fixed Potato Grip placements.
- Lowered Darkheart range by 1.
- New Blizzard revamp!
- The map Angola has been removed!
- Dark Sector map: Added missing Col block on top of the Control Tower and optimized the map a little.
- Farmlands map: Moved spawns around. Added extra building at the docks and opened up the closed building behind the Watermill in order to allocate spawns more safely. Re-spread spawns and changed the Phantom Flag location.
- Sewers map: Removed Jumpscare.
Leave feedback to Mar in one of the following links:
Want to play around with the cool upcoming features?
Click here to play the Test Place!
Reverted every change made from the Test Place stages, it is now the same again as the main game now!
What did they do to the M16A3
M16A3 Changed stats: (+) Max damage increased: 32 -> 34 (+) Max damage range increased: 145 -> 160 (-) Min damage range decreased: 80 -> 50
M16A3 changes: (-) Max damage range reduced from 50 to 40! (-) Min damage range reduced from 160 to 150!
Both got reverted now.
Krinkov should be T88-2
G36 Crap, fixed.
Wow man, I oddly found some rank 177 whining over the Type 88-2, and he's like "eww t88-2 bad"
heck_god last edited by
The sounds for the new aks sound so weak especially the type 88-2
heck_god Hell, someone knows that the T88's firing sound actually came from Insurgency
Lawrence Hyper last edited by
i still don't know what mar doing with this melee but its gonna be event or some sort, he still forgets the ball to have force field material.
Darkman_Bree *wakes up and reads the forum...
New Void Staff coming soon!
Darkman_Bree Model looks hella impressive
Test place update!
oAverageo last edited by oAverageo
ILost3Accounts a sig can complete the swiss army loadout
(scout and new knife)
Shay has streamed modelling the PP-19 Bizon for Phantom Forces!
Darkman_Bree Finally! Ditch that damn North Korean AK-74 clone with the Bizon!
And yo can somebody upload the stream to YT because Twitch is hella slow on my internet
Darkman_Bree last edited by Darkman_Bree
Type 88-2 is getting more attention!
(Quick extra info, The "Regular Mag" attachment will rename the Type 88-2 to Type 88)