The beginning [Call of Robloxia - Test place news #1]

• @House-Fight-dev yea I used it a lot it was pretty op

• @House-Fight-dev no the sprint

• EnderEyesBlazing not many people found it in settings so it was an over welling advantage

• @House-Fight-dev idk easier for me than editing

• @doublepiedavid so you mean that i can put this on?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PRAjroxlJI

• @DoxiSan Ofc you can

• @DoxiSan I remember seeing that years ago, and made a topic out of it a month ago or something. Truly, we need that in-game.

• I have some more news from Lito's stream.

Lito has showed and told us some stuff that I'd like to share here about the upcoming CoR remake:

Lito's plan for the UI:

This is a powerpoint presentation of what Lito wants the UI to look like.
    Note that it's not 100% final.

• You can notice a rank system top right corner along with even a tag on Lito's name ([Poi])
    • The loadout is similar to Phantom Forces, but Equipment is replaced with Special.
    • Apparently we will be able to see a 3D preview of the current map and your character avatar.
    • Daily and Weekly Challenges are on the right.
    • There's a shop icon, I assume that's for character customization and/or skins.

a9949935-4bae-429e-a910-3bec6d85a047-image.png

Attachment customization

This could be our way of editing attachments, Look how customizable this looks.
    Very similar system as Shellshock and BRM5.

2b93abb6-8595-4fc1-8267-c6c1901498b0-image.png

Weapon unlock trees

Now this is exciting, The current way of unlocking different weapons is not 100% sure yet, but this will be the way of unlocking variants of the gun.
    This next screenshot is the MP40 unlock tree.

The way how Lito explained it:

• Lets say you select the MP38 variant, Now you work towards it with your current weapon by earning XP with your MP40!
    • Once you get enough XP with the MP40, you will unlock your MP38!
    • You can also select further variants in the unlock tree. (You can go from MP40 to Star M Z-45 while skipping the MP41 and MP40/I), However, this will require more XP.

784dce14-d74d-4505-a77a-d1712e8a0bf6-image.png
    093d1509-8d8a-464a-9408-881a8ee6767d-image.png

• Not gonna lie, the attachment stuff on the new CoR should be on Phantom Forces.

• Darkman_Bree I love how they're currently doing that. It's almost everything I could dream of! I've seen people suggest some of those things to be added into PF, but I think it'd be interesting to see if they are looking to see how well-received it is in CoR before thinking about PF.

Also, I don't know about anyone else, and I know it isn't finished, but wouldn't it be cool if, for attachments, you could chose the layout? For example, the image Darkman_Bree had showed the areas of customization with labels over that area, and other games have done that, but I think it would be cool if you could have a "list" setting that made all the labels go to one side in a list pattern sort of what is currently in PF now, maybe with lines pointed to where it is customizing. Just a thought, again, I do realize this is very much a WIP.

• @TheLastMan PF might get it when it gets remade in a few years.
    Possibly if it does get remade.

• Darkman_Bree I haven't seen the entire interview yet (the one with Leelee), but I kind of thought he said something to the affect of PF will be supported as long as it has a meaningful player-base. With how things are so far, and with CoR coming out, I hate to say it, but I don't have much confidence that PF will still have a "meaningful" player-base in years. I will say that I don't think the player-base will ever truly die though.

• @TheLastMan PF will remain supported with updates as long it has a player base.
    Eventually it will be remade when either PF gets too few players or the code dies.

• Darkman_Bree ok, kind of like CoR? It died, and there's a new game, and now it's kind of being remade?

• brother I miss crane site revamp so much, it was a spectacular map! and this version looks even better. I also miss the original crane.

• IndominusBaz This is CoR.

Actually, now that we are here, Raspy_Pi can you move this to the Call of Robloxia section since it exists now?

• Darkman_Bree said in The beginning [Call of Robloxia - Test place news #1]:

Confirmed that CoR will have a paid access for Alpha just like with Phantom Forces.
    Could be around 1,000 robux pre access.

1 GRAND THE FUCK

• Developer

• Darkman_Bree said in The beginning [Call of Robloxia - Test place news #1]:

I have some more news from Lito's stream.

Lito has showed and told us some stuff that I'd like to share here about the upcoming CoR remake:

Lito's plan for the UI:

This is a powerpoint presentation of what Lito wants the UI to look like.
    Note that it's not 100% final.

• You can notice a rank system top right corner along with even a tag on Lito's name ([Poi])
    • The loadout is similar to Phantom Forces, but Equipment is replaced with Special.
    • Apparently we will be able to see a 3D preview of the current map and your character avatar.
    • Daily and Weekly Challenges are on the right.
    • There's a shop icon, I assume that's for character customization and/or skins.

a9949935-4bae-429e-a910-3bec6d85a047-image.png

Attachment customization

This could be our way of editing attachments, Look how customizable this looks.
    Very similar system as Shellshock and BRM5.

2b93abb6-8595-4fc1-8267-c6c1901498b0-image.png

Weapon unlock trees

Now this is exciting, The current way of unlocking different weapons is not 100% sure yet, but this will be the way of unlocking variants of the gun.
    This next screenshot is the MP40 unlock tree.

The way how Lito explained it:

• Lets say you select the MP38 variant, Now you work towards it with your current weapon by earning XP with your MP40!
    • Once you get enough XP with the MP40, you will unlock your MP38!
    • You can also select further variants in the unlock tree. (You can go from MP40 to Star M Z-45 while skipping the MP41 and MP40/I), However, this will require more XP.

784dce14-d74d-4505-a77a-d1712e8a0bf6-image.png
    093d1509-8d8a-464a-9408-881a8ee6767d-image.png

I. Am. Way. Too. Hyped. For. This. Game.