Darkman's gun review - WA2000

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

ef7a59d7-bad1-448c-a3fd-244460f1490b-image.png

Overview

The WA2000 is a very rare German bullpup semi automatic sniper.
    It is unlocked at Rank 200!

It deals a nice 72 -> 66 damage which is quite high for a semi automatic sniper, it also has a x1.4 torso multiplier that allows one shot torso kills up until 40 studs, It will one shot to the head guaranteed at any range with the x1.85 headshot multiplier!
    It also has an above average muzzle velocity of 2850 studs/s!
    Unfortunately it has the 2nd worst penetration of all the snipers tied with the Dragunov SVU but still better than the AWS, suppression is average!

It has a high fire rate of 90 RPM overall having the 2nd highest RPM of all sniper rifles only being outfired by the Dragunov SVU, take advantage of the power of this sniper rifle along with the fire rate!
    It uses 7.5x55 Swiss in 6 round magazines with 42 ammo in reserve, a poor reserve and magazine capacity for a semi automatic sniper with no way of extending it.
    It takes 3.7 seconds to reload this gun or 5.1 if empty, remain in cover while reloading and try not to empty this gun!

It has moderate recoil with a quite slow recovery but it is perfectly timed with the RPM of this gun, it should always fire in the center of your aim however recoil improving attachments are welcome to make this faster to give you more time to aim at your target.
    Hipfiring is DEAD ON accurate, even at a very large distance the shots remain nicely centered with eachother.

The scope reticle of this gun may not be very detailed but it is extremely easy to use, a red triangle in the middle where you aim your target, incase of longer shots, a part of the lower reticle line has been made transparant so you can see your enemy through it.

.300 Conv.

Use .300 Winchester Magnum as your ammo, powering up your WA2000 up close but worsening the long range capabilities.

(+) Maximum damage increased to 80!
    (+) Increased muzzle velocity to 3000 studs/s!
    (+) Increased torso multiplier to x1.42!
    (+) Increased overall range!
    (-) Minimum damage decreased to 53!
    (-) Increased overall recoil!
    (-) Decreased headshot multiplier to x1.42!
    (-) Cannot one shot headshot past 90 studs!

Either you use this as a close range destroying sniper or you treat it like the Dragunov SVU by accepting the fact you can't one shot headshot at infinite range and just take advantage of the very high muzzle velocity requiring 2 hits to kill.

Attachments

The WA2000 barely has any unique attachments, the only ones being the Hera CQR Grip and .300 Conv.!

• Since this weapon is a sniper rifle, it has access to the scopes of other snipers in optics for 5000 kills!
    • Equipping any type of optic unfolds the bipod.

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• Muzzle Brake
    • Stubby Grip
    • Tri Laser

Trivia

• This sniper in real life is very rare, only a few have been made.
    • Commonly called the "WA2K" ingame.
    • This and the G11K2 are considered "German Space Magic" guns.
    • Uses the Hecate II's old firing sounds.

My opinion on this gun

This here is my favorite sniper, it does the job perfectly.
    This is the only semi auto sniper rifle without a problem, the Dragunov SVU can't one shot headshot at all ranges, the Dragunov SVDS has very slow RPM and the M107 has very high recoil.

This one has low recoil, good fire rate, good muzzle velocity and even a nice scope reticle.
    And I only hear positive things about this gun when people use it.

I rate this gun a perfect 10/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• Hell, I bought this, though I use it rarely

• Basically the "Jack of all trades, master of none" sniper out of all the other semi autos

• Regular

Deadpool Still an amazing semi auto sniper.