Darkman's gun review - K14

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

5631f032-2803-4c41-a670-22fc6af70706-image.png

Overview

The K14 is a South Korean bolt action sniper rifle.
    It is unlocked at Rank 138!

This sniper deals 68 -> 55 damage which is quite low for a bolt action sniper rifle, but it does have a x1.5 torso multiplier that allows one shot bodyshots up until a far 90 studs and a x3.0 headshot multiplier that does guaranteed one shot headshots!
    Also has lower than average muzzle velocity of 2600 studs/s, being the 2nd lowest only still beating the AWS so aim carefully!
    Average penetration and suppression.

The main thing of the K14 is the magazine, it uses a large 10 round magazine that will take a while to empty, has 40 ammo in reserve and reloads in a swift 2.6 seconds or 4.3 seconds if empty!
    It is the fastest non-empty reloading sniper rifle in the game, so you have large magazine where you don't have to reload often but when you do, it reloads it fast!
    However though, it has a slow fire rate of 50 RPM matching the Intervention, aim carefully or be punished by a lengthy rechambering process!

Recoil wise, the K14 has quite low recoil and recovers fast before the rechambering is complete making this quite an accurate sniper, it also has surprisingly good hipfire stability.

It has good iron sights that can be used for quite a range, but alternatively you can equip the free KOM 10x42 scope in optics!

Attachments

The K14 has lacks in unique attachments, the only ones being the Short Barrel, Remove Stock and S. Bolt Pull!

• Since this weapon is a sniper rifle, it has access to the scopes of other snipers in optics for 5000 kills!
    • Since this weapon uses .308 Winchester, it has access to the Silent ammo!
    • The KOM 10x42 optic is free to use!

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• KOM 10x42
    • Loudener
    • Sideways Grip
    • Remove Stock

Trivia

• When it was first added, it has a 5 round magazine and Extended Magazine attachment.
    • This sniper rifle's scope is not available on other snipers.

My opinion on this gun

Still grinding it right now and I'm enjoying it.
    Quite powerful and does not need reloads often, surprisingly works well with hipfiring too.

I rate this gun a 9/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• The K's should be the thing that puts Type 88s in the dust. Because they do.

South Korea >>>>>>>> North Korea

• Honestly this thing slaps, shame I can't afford to prebuy it. I suppose my BFG will serve me well until I permanently quit PF. Assuming I ever will.

• Darkman_Bree said in Darkman's gun review - K14:

Also has lower than average muzzle velocity of 2600 studs/s, being the 2nd lowest only still beating the AWS so aim carefully!

so thats why i couldnt hit the fuckers on the crane in mall