Darkman's gun review - REMINGTON 700

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

c16da079-df19-41de-8a9c-3b15956b9d4c-image.png

Overview

The Remington 700 is an American bolt action sniper rifle!
    It is unlocked at Rank 12!

It has quite low damage for a bolt action sniper but it is still strong, it deals 75 -> 70 damage and weakens past 45 studs range, it also has a x1.35 torso multiplier allowing one shot torso's for close range and a x3.0 headshot multiplier for guaranteed headshot kills.
    It has an average 2650 studs/s muzzle velocity which can be increased with the Long Barrel, also with average penetration and high suppression, it is pretty much the all rounder sniper rifle.

It has a nice fast 60 RPM fire rate, requiring a rechambering after every shot, useful to kill enemies faster than the Intervention!
    It uses 6 round magazines and has 48 ammo in reserve, the magazine takes 3.1 seconds to reload or a long 5.2 seconds if it's empty!

It has a quite high recoil kick but it will recover nicely to the center before the rechambering is complete, recoil improving attachments is unnecessary!

It has an extremely detailed scope reticle, which may be distracting but it should work out!
    Alternatively you can equip the Remington Irons optic for free to have short range iron sights!

a4a5bfa8-3c16-4b8a-b037-d6d29c3b94b5-image.png

Extended Magazine

Increases the magazine capacity of your Remington 700!

(+) Magazine capacity increased to 10!
    (-) Ammo reserve decreased to 40!
    (-) Slight decrease in aim speed!

It does not increase reload duration!

Attachments

The Remington 700 has some unique attachments, being the Remington Irons, Short Barrel, Long Barrel, Romanian Grip, Extended Magazine, Remove Stock and S. Bolt Pull!

• Since this weapon is a sniper rifle, it has access to the scopes of other snipers in optics for 5000 kills!
    • Since this weapon uses .308 Winchester, it has access to the Silent ammo!
    • The Remington Irons optic is free to use!

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• Long Barrel
    • Sideways Grip
    • Extended Magazine

Trivia

• Nothing I can think of.

My opinion on this gun

I think it is alright, I do not have special feelings towards this gun.
    But it is clean, fast and does not have any noticable cons.

I rate this gun a 8.5/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• The firing sounds reminds me of the Intervention from MW2's multiplayer