Darkman's joke review - BAN HAMMER

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

ca946d5d-6cfc-4f99-b37b-68133d0749a4-image.png

Overview

The Ban Hammer is a wooden hammer with the words "Ban" on it.
    It is unlocked at Rank PERFORM A DANCE 50 TIMES, THEN ORDER A LARGE PIZZA PEPPERONI AND LET IT DELIVER AT HOME TO LITO, SHAY, RASPY, MAR AND AXIS, THEN PRAY IN THE NEAREST CHURCH OF YOUR LOCATION AND THEN WAIT 25 YEARS, THEN YOU HAVE A 0.001% CHANCE OF UNLOCKING IT! Fairly low rank weapon right?

This powerful hammer deals 50 damage and on kill immediately bans the player from the game.
    It does have quite a big range but it is heavy and hard to use.

It has no magazine capacity, it can be used infinitely and has no recoil at all!
    And it has no iron sights, so don't bother aiming, you might hit yourself on your nose by accident if you try, and that can get yourself banned!

Rubbered Hammerhead

A softer hammerhead decreasing the damage and severity of punishment to die by a Stylis dev.

(+) Overall higher movement speed and swing speed!
    (-) Decreases punishment from ban to kick.
    (-) Decreased damage to 35.

Fingerbreaker

Special hammerhead designed to break fingers from your enemies, making them unable to type.

(+) Increased damage to 70!
    (-) Decreases punishment from ban to chatban!

This attachment has been proven very useful agains't voteabusers and toxic chat users.

Attachments

The Ban Hammer has a few unique attachments, being the Rubbered Hammerhead, Fingerbreaker and Ballistics Tracker!

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

Trivia

• Despite it not being able to be stolen when dropped by a dev, there was a time it was stolen though.
      • 1337 accounts were banned before Stylis noticed this, All 1336 accounts were reverted, wait, you are saying it was 1337? We don't care about that one person.
    • There is a rumor it exists in TF2 inside GabeN's inventory.

38d68a1f-811e-4890-9324-9f4f644969ec-image.png

My opinion on this gun

This thing... wow...
    It helps so much agains't those pesky hackers, everyone should get one of these!

I rate this gun(?) a 10.1/10

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• According to myths, the last person who didn't get unbanned to this day creates different discord accounts and starts crying in the discord chat that he got banned for no reason.

• Regular

Deadpool Interesting theory, hmmm.

• Darkman_Bree Why wood? The Roblox ban hammer is metal, just go to Roblox Studio and search ban hammer in the Tool Box.

• Deadpool mY bRoThEr LoGgEd InTo My AcCoUnT

• Regular

PhantomSoldier TF2 Ban Hammer.