Darkman's gun review - K7

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

efed630b-daf5-4045-b5bc-492898e84a4b-image.png

Overview

The K7 is a South Korean PDW with a big integrated suppressor, it is the SMG variant of the K1A!
    It is unlocked at Rank 84!

It deals a low 30 -> 17 damage and loses the damage at 60 studs but fires at a very high 1100 RPM.
    This RPM will shred enemies apart that dare to come close to you!
    Due to the suppressor it is also very quiet, enemies won't know that you are shredding them behind their backs.

It feeds from regular 30 round magazines at an extremely fast 1.8 seconds or a longer 2.7 seconds if empty!
    It has the fastest reload of all the PDW's!
    It has an average penetration and slightly above average suppression for a 9x19mm PDW.

However, it has drawbacks, it only has 1300 studs/s muzzle velocity which is very low.
    It is also quiet a bit heavier than the other PDW's, giving a slower movement speed and slower aim speed.
    But you shouldn't be moving too much with a stealth weapon, that will give away your position!

The K7 has relatively low recoil but has a bit of horizontal recoil that needs to be fixed, but the gun is internally suppressed, what now? Well that is no problem because this gun can accept a Compensator!
    With the right setup, you can even spray the K7 at medium range with barely any problem!
    It has a slightly worse than average hipfire stability compared to the other PDW's, it may be still quite centered but the gun kicks all of the place.

The iron sights are big but can still be used nicely to detect enemies, using sights is a problem because of the front sight blocking most sights.

Attachments

The K7 lacks in unique attachments, the only one being: Hera CQR Grip and Retract Stock.

• Since this gun fires 9x19mm, this gun has access to the Plus P ammo type.
    • The Half Ring Sight is free to use on this weapon!
    • Many sights have the front iron sights blocking the sight in some way.
    • Can equip Muzzle Brake, Compensator and Loudener despite being internally suppressed.
      • The Loudener makes the gun have a muzzle flash again.

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• Barska Electro
    • Compensator
    • Angled Grip
    • Tri Laser

Trivia

• The K7 is the first South Korean weapon to be added, and definitely not the last!

My own opinion on this gun

Such a weird gun.

It is fast and suppressed, the ultimate stealth sprayer, also with a low recoil!
    Although, I don't really have special feelings towards this, but I do know it is powerful!

I rate this gun a 9/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• Ahh yes, the cancelled T-Doll herself.

• M4 SOPMOD II yes it is

• M4 SOPMOD II K2 seems to brag about that