Darkman's gun review - UZI

• Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

d0dedf81-0361-4cca-9074-716e98a69820-image.png

Overview

The Uzi is an Israeli SMG found in the PDW section.
    It is unlocked at Rank 77!

The Uzi is in the list the lower RPM PDW's in the game, it serves as the highest RPM of this catagory along with the UMP-45 firing at 600 RPM!
    (Just a quick notice, I consider any PDW firing at 600 RPM or lower a "Low RPM PDW", the UMP40 conversion would make the UMP-45 a fast RPM PDW.)

It deals 35 -> 18 damage which is relatively low for a low RPM PDW, but since it has the fastest RPM of that list, it does not matter that much, it loses the ability to 3 hit kill at 55 studs!
    It has a x1.1 torso multiplier, it is not going to help with hits to kill but it atleast does more damage!

It has a good muzzle velocity and a slightly above average penetration depth for a 9x19mm PDW but the suppression is very low.
    It feeds from 25 round magazines and reloads them a swift in 2.2 seconds or 3 seconds if empty, however it has a large ammo reserve of 175 bullets!
    It aims fast but is quite heavy, you walk slower with it than other PDW's.

It has a bit of kick in vertical recoil but no horizontal recoil at all, a Muzzle Brake is the best choice here, it will make the Uzi a very accurate weapon.
    Hipfiring is a little bit less stable by average for a PDW but it is still good!

The iron sights are clear and easy to use, they should not be a problem!

17e82d6a-dd82-4231-ac47-e3011c447a47-image.png

.45 Conv.

Converts your Uzi to use .45 ACP.

(+) Increased damage to 38 -> 20!
    (+) Increased magazine capacity to 30!
    (-) Slight increase in suppression!
    (-) Slight decrease in minimum range!
    (-) Decreased muzzle velocity!
    (-) Decreased ammo reserve to 120!
    (-) Increased recoil!
    (-) Decreased fire rate to 500 RPM!

Allows you to 5 hit kill at range with even an extended magazine aswell, but less RPM, muzzle velocity and more recoil, but really, you won't notice the recoil increase that much.

5f78ae1d-c2fd-47d9-9629-ac76040b1937-image.png

.22LR Conv.

Converts your Uzi to use .22 LR feeding from 50 round Pro Mags used by the ZIP 22!

(+) Increased headshot multiplier to x3.0!
    (+) Increased magazine capacity to 50!
    (+) Increased ammo reserve to 200!
    (+) Large decrease in recoil!
    (+) Eliminates hipfire spread!
    (-) Decreased damage to 25 -> 15!
    (-) Decreased overall damage range!
    (-) Decreased muzzle velocity to 1600 studs/s!
    (-) No suppression!

Makes your Uzi really weak for a large drum magazine and very low recoil with no hipfire spread and not even a single weight or reload penalty, that is great!
    But it will take 7 hits to kill someone up until 20 studs, further than that it will take 9 hits to kill someone, luckily it still has the x1.1 torso multiplier and a x3.0 headshot multiplier which allows for 3 hit headshot kills at any range!

Attachments

The Uzi has the average amount of attachments like most other guns with a few extra's like the Osprey Suppressor, Long Barrel, Extended Stock, Full Stock, .45 Conv. and .22LR Conv..

• Since this gun fires 9x19mm, this gun has access to the Plus P ammo type.
    • The Extended Stock is free to use and improves recoil for more weight!

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• Mini Sight
    • Muzzle Brake
    • Angled Grip
    • Full Stock

Trivia

• Very popular in crime and media, the Uzi can be seen wildly across games such as Left 4 Dead 2 and GTA.

My own opinion on this gun

Very enjoyable gun and popular.
    This has to be my favorite low RPM PDW here because it is so fun to use and it is very accurate.

Unfortunately it is a weak low RPM PDW though for longer ranges.

I rate this gun a 9.5 out of 10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• Bruh I hate it that the Uzi on L4D2 fires fast

• M4 SOPMOD II Game logic.
    Valve isn't exactly the most realistic when it comes to guns.

50 round Uzi with high RPM.
    50 round MAC-10.
    50 round MP5 without drum.
    50 round M16 with normal magazine.
    50 round SG-552 with normal magazines.
    60 round SCAR-L with normal magazine and is 3 burst.
    40 round AK-47 with normal magazine.
    The entirety of TF2's weapons.

• Darkman_Bree Straight up why I use weapon scripts in L4D2 just to fix their magazine capacity and firerates.

• Banned

Darkman_Bree However, they always take away the amount of bullets based on the gun's magazine when reloading rather than how much is required to get a full mag. Makes sense when fighting in an apocalypse.

• Darkman_Bree said in Darkman's gun review - UZI:

I rate this gun a 9.5 out of 10!

Agreed, for some reason it is just... well you said it yourself.

Darkman_Bree said in Darkman's gun review - UZI:

so fun to use and it is very accurate.

For some reason I keep thinking this gun is American. Maybe it's because that Unit 1968 game that got me thinking that.
    It's not american made, but