Darkman's gun review - MP5/10

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

38153b96-613a-4b3f-9c41-ce87924940bf-image.png

Overview

The MP5/10 is a customized German MP5 to accept 10mm Auto as ammo.
    It is unlocked at Rank 74!

It deals a high 35 -> 24 damage meaning it can 3 hit kill up until 70 studs and then 5 hit kils, it is one of the few PDW's with the ability to 5 hit kill!
    It travels at 2000 studs/s muzzle velocity and fires at 800 RPM, it is a true powerhouse up close that should not be underestimated, and going out of range is not your solution.
    It has increased penetration and suppression!

It uses regular 30 round magazines accepting 10mm Auto and reloads them in a swift 2.1 seconds or 2.8 if it's empty just like the MP5!

With the recoil, it punches hard upwards in the beginning and then starts kicking horizontally, this is not really good recoil, a Compensator is needed to fix this, with that you can have a better viable recoil!
    Hipfiring is not that good either, it is still better than assault rifles or LMG's but this is bad for a PDW!

The same iron sights as the MP5, easy to use!

.40 S&W Conv.

Turns your MP5/10 into the MP5/40 accepting .40 S&W!

(+) Decreased recoil significantly.
    (-) Decreased damage to 32 -> 23!
    (-) Decreased muzzle velocity slightly to 1800 studs/s!

This should improve recoil problems with this gun, the damage no longer allows you to 3 hit kill up close, but the 5 hit kill long range is kept.

Burst Grouping

Turns your MP5/10 into a burst weapon!

(+) Decreased recoil.
    (+) Increased hipfire stability.
    (+) Access to 3 round Burst firemode.
    (-) Slight increase in kick towards your shoulder.
    (-) Removed Full Auto firemode.
    (-) 600 RPM burst delay, it is very minimal.

With this, you sacrifice your full auto to burst, easier to conserve ammo while also getting a reduced recoil bonus.
    Hold in the trigger to fire all 3 shots.

Attachments

The MP5/10 has a good amount of unique attachments like the Osprey Suppressor, Long Barrel, Romanian Grip, Hera CQR Grip, Remove Stock, Retract Stock, Burst Grouping and .40 S&W Conv.

• Since this gun fires 10mm Auto, this gun has access to the Plus P ammo type.

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• Mini Sight
    • Compensator
    • Angled Grip
    • Tri Laser

Trivia

• Despite having Burst Grouping, there was no CTE burst weapon version of this weapon.
    • This gun exists in real life, even the MP5/40!

My own opinion on this gun

A powered MP5 with high damage and still controllable recoil.
    I do admit I ignored this gun in my low rank days but still, this thing is really good.

Give it a try, especially with Compensator.

I rate this gun a 9/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• Trivia:
    This variant of the MP5 has a bolt release (https://youtu.be/mRUwXCIyLVw?t=5). The feature is not present on other MP5 variants, I believe.

• one burst kill be like:

• Regular

M200 Best PDW for Burst Grouping conversion.

• i feel like its more a close range mp10

• SKS Would be cool if it uses the M4A1 bolt slap