Darkman's gun review - G36C

• Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

1a1a2c3e-31ea-4426-be15-f36711bba274-image.png

Overview

The G36C is a German smaller carbine classified as a PDW ingame, it is even shorter than the G36K!
    It is unlocked at Rank 7!

For a PDW, it has quite lower fire rate and also deals 33 -> 20 damage, making it one of the few PDW's being able to 5 hit kill at long range or less.
    The muzzle velocity is also high for a PDW, but not the highest along with average suppression and penetration.

It fires at 750 RPM and has access to full auto, 2 round burst and semi, so choose what you think is the right firemode for the right time.
    It uses a standard 30 round magazine and reloads very fast at 2.1 seconds or 2.9 if empty.
    This gun is also very lightweight, it aims fast and you move fast with it.

It starts with a high recoil kick making this not easy to use, but this can be reduced with attachments.
    With the right setup, you can make this gun very controllable.
    Hipfiring is alright, it is controllable but feels worse than other PDW's.

The iron sights are quite easy to use.

.300 Conv.

Turns your G36C into the HK237C!

Increases max damage, min range and suppression, while making suppressors have 0 reveal range.
    But removes burst mode and decreases min damage, max range and muzzle velocity!

Attachments

The G36C features a few unique attachments, the only ones being Long Barrel, Retract Stock, Romanian Grip, Hera CQR Grip, Retract Stock and .300 Conv.!

• Since this weapon fires 5.56x45mm NATO, this weapon has access to the .223 Rem ammo type!
    • Since this weapon is part of the G36 series, the Hensoldt 3x Sight is a free optional optic attachment.
      • Be aware that the Hensoldt 3X Sight is not a very clear sight, obstructing alot of your view.
      • Several optic attachments equip the Hensoldt 3X Sight under the optic, giving you a free alternative scope by pressing T.

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• Mini Sight
    • Muzzle Brake
    • Angled Grip
    • Tri Laser

If you wish for lower recoil, use the .223 Rem ammo type, but you will lose out on your 5-hit kill at long range.
    The Mini Sight is one of the sights that give you the Hensoldt 3x Sight as alternative aim.

Trivia

• Used to be a Carbine but got moved to PDW's when the G36 series got remodelled, the G36K now takes its place in the Carbines catagory.

My opinion on this gun

No special feelings for this gun.
    I just use it if I feel like it.

But I have no problems against it either.

I rate this gun a 7/10.

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• At the part where your talking about the .223, it says 5 shot close range instead of 5 shot long range

• brandonn80 Woops

• Darkman_Bree said in Darkman's gun review - G36C:

agains't

Why is this so triggering to look at lol
    No blame though, I already said why (Belgium isn't english speaking)

• The .300 Conversion turns the G36C into a more proper PDW. Before then, Hollow Point was the best for the job, but I think I may main G36C again.

Then again, MG36 is getting the same conversion, and it will be literal bucketloads of fun to use, especially with Muzzle Booster. >:D