Darkman's gun review - MG3KWS

• Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

328cf9b0-915c-4442-944d-c51f95cd2357-image.png

Overview

The MG3KWS is a German belt fed LMG which is a modernized variant of the MG42.
    It is unlocked at Rank 101!

This is a powerful beast of a LMG, it may only deal 38 -> 23 damage but it fires at a deadly 1000 RPM, it will melt anyone that dares to come close to this weapon.
    It loses the powerful 38 damage at 60 studs.
    It also has the highest muzzle velocity of the LMG catagory on par with a few other LMG's, and has a high suppression and powerful penetration!

Unlike other belt fed LMG's, it only feeds from a 50 round belt magazine, if you are not careful you will burn through that magazine really fast and be forced helpless by a 6.8 second reload time, 7.1 seconds if empty.
    However though, it has 300 ammo reserve so you can't possibly waste all of your ammo right?

Recoil wise, this thing has a hard kick but you can somewhat control it.
    Hipfiring is weird on this weapon, it starts very accurate but over time when you keep firing in full auto, it will slowly lose control having more rotational recoil.

The sights are interesting, they give you a very clear sight around you, but it is hard to see through the sight itself, alternatively like every other LMG, you can use T to alt aim.

Heavy Bolt

Replaces your bolt with a heavier one, slightly reducing recoil and improving recoil recovery.
    However, it will make your weapon heavier and drops fire rate to 800 RPM.

A lowered fire rate isn't always a bad thing, it makes your gun more controllable.

Attachments

The MG3KWS has a few unique attachments which are the Anti-Aircraft Irons, Hera CQR Grip, Retract Stock, Full Stock and Heavy Bolt!

• Since this gun uses 7.62x51mm NATO, this gun has access to the Silent ammo!
    • It used to have a 100 round belt magazine attachment but it was removed due to negative feedback.

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• DDHB Reflex
    • Muzzle Brake
    • Stubby Grip
    • Full Stock

Trivia

• Devs have access to a 250 round belt on this weapon.

My opinion on this gun

Right now this is my most favorite belt fed LMG.
    But generally I'm not much of a belt fed LMG user.

It is surprisingly accurate when you take the right attachments and it is super deadly!
    Just a shame of the magazine capacity though.

I rate this gun a 9/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• I got 2.8k total kills on this lol

• Devs have access to 250rd mag

the MG3KWS doesn't even feed from mags, it feeds from a belt

• Ikea Dino Edited.

• 250 round belt

bruh just why

• Darkman_Bree said in Darkman's gun review - MG3KWS:

**Anti-Aircraft Irons, Hera CQR Grip, Retract Stock, Full Stock and Heavy Bolt!

Suppose to be bolded?

• Ikea Cat Yes, fixed.