Darkman's gun review - HK21

• Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

7865f91d-d1df-4191-ad4a-6de4a31da169-image.png

Overview

The HK21 is a belt fed LMG based off the G3 series.
    It is unlocked at Rank 67!

Firing at a deadly 800 RPM, it deals 39 -> 29 damage allowing 3 hit kills up until 80 studs to where it drops to 4 hit kills.
    It has great muzzle velocity but not the best in class, although it comes close to it.
    It was powerful penetration and suppression along with the high RPM, this will give snipers a hard time when you unload your magazine on them!

It fires from a 100 round belt magazine using 7.62x51mm NATO, with the 800 RPM you can burn through it quite fast, reloading takes a long 7.2 seconds, but it is shorter than the M60

The recoil of the HK21 acts really weird on this gun, it has very low recoil but it rotates in every direction making the gun very inaccurate, control your fire or you will miss quite alot of your ammo!
    Hipfiring is really not recommended since it goes all over the place.
    The recoil makes tap firing actually surprisingly very easy, and since this is the only belt fed LMG in the game with the ability to be set to Semi, this means you can use this as a DMR, it can 4 hit enemies at long range and has a high muzzle velocity so why not?
    It can also be set to 3-burst if needed.

The sights of this weapon are very obstructed and should be replaced when possible.
    Alternatively, just like any other LMG, you can alt aim using T!

Attachments

The HK21 has no unique attachments!

• Since this gun uses 7.62x51mm NATO, this gun has access to the Silent ammo!

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• DDHB Reflex
    • Compensator
    • Angled Grip
    • Tri Laser

Trivia

• It used to have extremely uncontrollable recoil, this was reduced.
    • Realisticly, normal magazines can also be used on this weapon.

My opinion on this gun

I do not use this gun often.

I have absolutely no problems agains't this gun, no special feelings about this gun.
    However, the reload animation is one of my favorites in the game.

I rate this gun a 8/10.

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• burst HK21 lmao

• @IkeAnkylosaurus Added.

• remember to alt aim

• Alt aim is a must.