Darkman's gun review - AUG HBAR

• Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

3c889a47-c31a-457c-ae61-c624a2af7def-image.png

Overview

The AUG HBAR is the LMG version of the AUG series.
    It is unlocked at Rank 27!

The AUG HBAR deals quite some damage for a 5.56x45mm NATO LMG, it will deal 35 -> 23 damage and fires at 650 RPM, it also has a x1.1 torso multiplier which brings the damage up to the point you can 4 hit torso shot at long range making this a powerful weapon.
    However, it does have a short damage range, you already lose your 3 hit kill capabilities past 30 studs which is quite unfortunate.

It uses extended 42 round magazines and has an ammo reserve of 172 ammo, lots of firepower packed in this gun but it takes 3.7 seconds to reload, 4.9 if empty, so be careful when reloading.

It can only fire in Full Auto, but this gun is quite accurate.
    The recoil of the AUG HBAR is surprisingly low, using attachments you can make this gun have very low recoil which is what it is known for in the game.
    It is also quite stable for hipfire!

The iron sights are borrowed from the AUG A2, they're quite open and easy to use.

Attachments

The AUG HBAR lacks any unique attachments, the only unique ones being the Hera CQR Grip and Folded Grip.

• Since this gun fires 5.56x45mm NATO, this gun has access to the .223 Rem ammo type.
    • The Swarovski Scope is available if you like the AUG A1 so much.

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• DDHB Reflex
    • Compensator
    • Stubby Grip
    • Tri Laser

If you want lower recoil, use .223 Rem as ammo, but you will lose out on your 3 hit kill at close range.

Trivia

• Nothing that I can think of.

My opinion on this gun

I love it, this was my main gun below Rank 50.
    It is such a great weapon and it still is to this very day.

I rank this gun a 9/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• Darkman_Bree Pre-nerf it was very powerful
    And still is!

• Darkman_Bree said in Darkman's gun review - AUG HBAR:

I love it, this was my main gun below Rank 50.

Same

• Still my main, other than MK11. 9.9/10, could use an ammo buff at some point, but overall my favorite Full-Auto weapon.

DDHB Reflex
    Muzzle Booster
    Angled Foregrip
    Blue Laser
    None/Default
    Winter/White Camo (Optional)

• remember that although with rem. rounds it loses its 3-shot kill, it still has a 1.1 torso multi