TEST PLACE FEEDBACK 11/11/20

• Global Moderator

I'm sorry to say that. But I'm sick of seeing forums filled with spammy replies.

Theres 3 dots on the right side of the each reply, that allows you to flag posts for moderation. If you believe something is spam, I believe using that would be a wise thing to do.

• Ironwolf_Legacy and also, for some reason the Mosin auto ejects clips when closing the bolt, which it doesn't irl. The extended mag, the Howling Raven magazine, isn't a detachable mag either. What angers me the most, however, is the fact that the fucking PU sight is mounted on the handguard, instead of the receiver.

imo maybe the Karabiner 98 Kurz can replace the Mosin's place as a fast bolt-action behind the Scout, while the Mosin can be changed to a more hard hitting but slower rifle. (A certain person has described bolting on the Mosin as "dragging a grand piano across a gravel beach".)

• @T0x1cL My one complaint is the K7, K1A and K2 having grips and lasers glued to the handguard without using a RIS

• HK417

Overall its feels like a worse Scar-H because there are not too many modifications (Long Barrel, 7.62x39 conv.). Very mediocre to use. Make me feel sorry for this beautiful gun.
    The accuracy and damage are the same level as Scar-H, but the recoil is literally worse.
    Full Stock makes it look strange, and people don't remember it looking like that.

Ideas

b4dafd2f-9914-4e14-8940-1d363fdacd21-image.png

• Adding modifications to it would make it more representative, like Short/Long barrel, or DMR Conv (Like a variation of Scar SSR).
    • Might give it better recoil but lower walkspeed, becuz in reality it's a lot heavier than Scar-H.(4.3kg/3.6kg).

I understand that people want OP guns, but the current HK417 makes people (or just me) feel less excited.
    Finally, at least it performs better than G3.

• GhostLuke Maybe a Schmidt and Bender 1-8x24 PM II to go with it, being free on the 417 and not on the other guns. (I doubt a 3-20x50 PM II would work well with the maps.)

• @T0x1cL Scar-H already comes with that, tacking it to the HK 417 as well will just make the playerbase screech even harder that it's just "A SCAR-H RESKIN!!!!"

• I feel the HK417 is better than SCAR-H. The main problen is the z-axis camera rotation, but its easy to fix with just a hera and full stock

• tinywasabi for me I made it work with TA01 ACOG, flash hider, stubby and blue laser. Flash hider is used since the muzzle flash is HORRIFICALLY LARGE and obscures any optics that are not irons.

• KommandoKazumi i dont have flash problems hm

• tinywasabi Weird. I tried using just the TA01 and every shot basically made it impossible to tell what I was shooting at. But the irons on it worked fine, being higher up and out of the way.