Darkman's gun review - K2

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

8047198d-0f63-4f20-9d6d-dfdc9361d46c-image.png

Overview

The K2 is a South Korean assault rifle.
    It is unlocked at Rank 42!

This rifle will fire at 750 RPM being a standard for assault rifles and deals 34 -> 24 damage, which is quite high for an assault rifle that uses 5.56x45mm NATO, you can 3 hit enemies until 55 studs!

It has quite controllable recoil with a bit of horizontal that needs to be fixed with a Compensator, but it is still quite accurate.
    It has some hipfire controllability but it is not the best at it.

This rifle is a strong all rounder of the assault rifles which looks like it directly competes with the M16A3 which is another all rounder assault rifle, While the K2 deals more damage, the M16A3 has better range, penetration, recoil and muzzle velocity!

The iron sights of this weapon do not give much sight, but you can still see your enemies through.

4e3ec291-fdf1-451e-bd94-add90be82f76-image.png

.223 Rem

This gun has a special attribute to the .223 Rem ammo attachment.
    It still has the stats of the normal .223 Rem but it is combined with the stats of an Extended Magazine aswell!

(+) Magazine capacity increased to 40!
    (+) Reduced recoil!
    (-) Decreased damage to 32.29 -> 21.6!
    (-) Increased reload duration!
    (-) Decreased aim speed!
    (-) Reduced muzzle velocity!

So if you really want that extended magazine, keep in mind of the cons here, especially the damage and reload time, but you do get lower recoil for it!

Attachments

The K2 does not have many unique attachments, they are the Hera CQR Grip and Retract Stock!

• Since this gun is using 5.56x45mm NATO, it has access to the .223 Rem ammo type!

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• DDHB Reflex
    • Compensator
    • Stubby Grip
    • Tri Laser

Trivia

• When this was released, it used 9x19mm as ammo by mistake.

My opinion on this gun

Looks like it is going to be a likeable rifle.

It is all-rounded and does high damage, the .223 Remington gives it an unique extended mag which I can hop on and off depending if I want magazine size or damage, it's cool.

It does have some recoil though.

I rate this gun a 8/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• Looks like it’s going to become hands down my favorite assault rifle when it gets dropped. It’s good at everything, but it’s not excellent, nor does it have an obvious weakness. The fire rate is also very middling, so it’s slow enough to be controllable, and fast enough for a good TTK. Not too slow where people jump around between shots, but not too fast where 30 rounds go bye bye.