Darkman's gun review - MSG90

• Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

bfc2314c-6905-4f67-ae9f-496aa284bcc0-image.png

Overview

The MSG90 is a German DMR variant of the PSG1 sniper rifle!
    It is unlocked at Rank 59!

This is a big rifle, it deals 50 -> 40 damage and has a x1.2 torso multiplier, unfortunately it is not big enough to decrease shots to kill.
    It also has a x2 head multiplier allowing one hit headshots up until 110 studs where it drops to 80 damage.
    It does have a 10 round magazine though with a lengthy reload, so make your shots count!

Firing at 355 RPM it can kill enemies fast even if you are too far to one hit headshot, the recoil may be high but it recovers fast so you can quickly fire again.
    Speaking of long range, since it is a big and long rifle, it has a high muzzle velocity of 2800 studs/s, an average of the DMR series.
    This rifle is quite poor in hipfire.

Compared to the previous DMR's I reviewed, the MSG90 has the best penetration depth, but the higher ranked DMR's have equal or better penetration.

This rifle has big iron sights, you can see your enemy through it but it blocks out the surrounding view, making seeing other enemies harder, a high magnification scope is recommended.

Attachments

The MSG90 lacks special attachments, the only one being the Hera CQR Grip and Romanian Grip!

• Since this gun uses 7.62x51mm NATO, this gun has access to the Silent ammo!

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• Global Offensive Scope
    • Muzzle Brake
    • Stubby Grip
    • Tri Laser

Trivia

• Used to be capable of one hit headshotting at all ranges for a short time.

My opinion on this gun

I really like this DMR.

I am good at it, but this is one of the weapons people keep talking trash about it, Come on, this is a decent rifle,
    I was really happy when this came after I suggested the PSG1.
    Although it is quite dissapointing that this big rifle never had its own unique scope.

I rate this gun a 9/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub