Darkman's gun review - HK51B

• Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

f2955f48-a26e-43e1-bcae-c6b91587f430-image.png

Overview

The HK51B is a Carbine that looks to be a hybrid of the HK21 and MP5 with a 100 round belt magazine using 7.62x51mm NATO.
    It is unlocked at Rank 160!

This little baby LMG has a powerful fire rate of 950 RPM being only 50 RPM off the MG3KWS.
    It is also super deadly at close range considering this fire rate, the powerful 41 -> 22 damage and the 100 round belt magazine.
    But it quickly loses its performance at longer ranges as the recoil really hinders this weapon and damage drops back down to 22, you will rarely hit a shot!
    The HK51B also has poor hipfire performance!
    If you cannot control this weapon in full auto, luckily this weapon has optional 3-burst and semi firemodes.

But there is another drawback that the HK51B has: The 100 round belt magazine results in a very long reload, thankfully it is slightly shorter than its big brother HK21 but still, it will last 6.7 full seconds of your fragile life that you will never get back!
    TIP: An empty reload lasts 0.1 seconds longer, so report midway.

The iron sights are pretty clear, you shouldn't have too many problems using them.
    If you don't like the iron sights, the HK51B allows you to alt aim using T!

Attachments

The HK51B lacks special attachments, the only one being the Extend Stock!

• Since this gun uses 7.62x51mm NATO, this gun has access to the Silent ammo!

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• DDHB Reflex
    • Compensator
    • Angled Grip
    • Extend Stock

Trivia

• This has been hinted for years to be added, it even had a model ready but was never added until it finally did on the Canada Independence Day 2020.
    • It used to deal way more damage and had a RPM of 1000.

My opinion on this gun

Okay,
    So it is fun to use, check.
    It is very powerful at short range, check.
    It is powerful enough to be usable at medium and long range, not check.

Sure, this is amazing for CQC, but sadly you will have a hard time defending yourself at medium or long range.
    Oh and don't forget the reload length and recoil.

I rate this gun a 8.5/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• This post is deleted!