Darkman's gun review - JURY

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

ee600e44-7656-474f-a384-4ddcf58269e1-image.png

Overview

The Jury is a revolver carbine and is the carbine variant of the Judge firing .45 Colt by default!
    It is unlocked at Rank 114!

The Jury has a questionable muzzle velocity for a revolver carbine firing at 1500 studs/s, but the main advantage of this revolver carbine compared to the other two is the damage, It deals 80 -> 50 and has a torso multiplier of x1.25, this is enough to one hit enemies in the torso up to 35 studs!
    The extreme power of this revolver carbine makes this the only carbine revolver capable of two hit kills at any range!

However, this revolver has 2 unfortunate downsides: It cannot one hit headshot at long range and only has 5 bullets in the magazine, this makes this a poor revolver for headshot sniping but more suited for close to medium range, but two hit bodyshot sniping won't stop you from using this at long range.

This gun kicks a bit hard with recoil but it is nothing too bad, it almost matches its fire rate of 300 RPM.

If you do not wish to snipe, you can always turn this revolver into a primary Judge with the shotgun ammo's.

The iron sights are questionable for long range, but at close range they work fine.

Attachments

The Jury has a some unique attachments, being the Romanian Grip, Speedloader, .410 Bore, Flechette, Birdshot, Rubber Pellets and Slugs!

• Can use the Malcolm 3X Scope for free!
    • Cannot use suppressors.

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• TA01 ACOG
    • Compensator
    • Angled Grip
    • Speedloader

If you do not have the TA01 ACOG, use the ACOG Scope + Canted Delta Sight combination but you will have to sacrifice your speedloader!

If you wish for a shotgun loadout:

• Mini Sight
    • Compensator
    • Angled Grip
    • Speedloader
    • Flechette

Flechette won't harm this gun, and it still has the powerful penetration depth from before the halloween update.

Trivia

My opinion on this gun

I mean, it is okay right?
    I have no troubles using this, and it's fun to use as a shotgun too.
    But I have no special feelings towards this gun.

I rate this gun a 8.5/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• Trivia: A lever-action version exists. (https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2011/04/20/rossi-circuit-judge-lever-action-410-45/) (and also the gun is known as the Circuit Judge irl)

Also, it doesn't feed from a magazine. Most revolvers don't. You load ammunition into the chambers in the cylinder.

• Regular

@T0x1cL Edited, also added the attachment section since I forgot that.

• @bfgsuxxx123 Eh, sometimes as a 2-hitting DMR with good CQB potential too, you never know.