Darkman's gun review - FAL 50.63 PARA

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

2a2c6b32-07b4-4755-a6a3-fe43154dd880-image.png

Overview

The FAL 50.63 PARA is the paratrooper variant of the FAL 50.00 classified under Carbines ingame.
    It is unlocked at Rank 89!

Featuring a shorter barrel and folding stock, at first this weapon has really bad recoil but this can be improved with attachments, however the recoil will never be perfect on this weapon unfortunately.
    The recoil of the FAL 50.63 PARA is different compared to other weapons, it actually has low recoil but the recovery is very slow making recoil go all over the place.

But the FAL 50.63 PARA is a Carbine, it is made for close range so we should not judge long range.
    It deals 44 -> 23 damage, more powerful up close than the FAL 50.00, Just like many other 7.62x51mm NATO rifles it has a x1.1 torso multiplier for even more damage!
    If you really want to tap fire the FAL 50.63 PARA at long range, the torso multiplier will allow you to 4 hit kill in the torso!

With the rest of the stats it is pretty similar with the FAL 50.00, Same suppression, same penetration, but it is more lightweight making it easier to aim, reload and move plus also a longer minimum range but less muzzle velocity and less maximum range.
    You can also retract the stock in attachments for even more movement and aim speed but expect more recoil!

The iron sights are the same as the FAL 50.00, they are usable but not the best, alternatively you can press T to alt aim with this weapon.

21d64106-9db7-449b-8202-4a177b4ca8a1-image.png

5.56 Conv.

Uses normal 5.56x45mm NATO 30 round magazines, turning your FAL 50.63 PARA into a proper carbine.

(+) Increased magazine capacity to 30
    (+) Increased muzzle velocity
    (+) Significant recoil reduction
    (-) Decreased damage to 34 -> 22
    (-) Can no longer 4 hit kill in the torso at long range.
    (-) Halved penetration depth.
    (-) Reduced suppression.
    (-) Reduced minimum range.

This should be really helpful agains't recoil and it still remains a proper Carbine without losing too much power.

1b5426c5-e2f7-4393-b4da-01911ba1065c-image.png

.45 Conv.

Equips it with a 50 round .45 ACP drum magazine.
    It's time to spray and pray!

(+) Increases magazine capacity to 50.
    (+) Increases ammo reserve to 150.
    (+) Does not increase reload time.
    (+) Great decrease in recoil.
    (-) Decreases minimum damage to 19.
    (-) Decreases torso multiplier to x1.0.
    (-) Decreases muzzle velocity.
    (-) Very large decrease in penetration depth.
    (-) Overall reduction in range.

This combined with good attachments can make your FAL 50.63 PARA a very accurate weapon with low recoil!

Attachments

The FAL 50.63 PARA has a some unique attachments being the Romanian Grip, Hera CQR Grip, Retract Stock, Full Stock, 5.56 Conv. and .45 Conv.!
    Since this gun uses 7.62x51mm NATO, this gun has access to the Silent ammo!

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• DDHB Reflex
    • Compensator
    • Angled Grip
    • Full Stock

This setup will work with both conversions with even lower recoil than the normal 7.62x51mm NATO set.

Trivia

• When it was first added to the Test Place, it was named "PARAFAL"
    • If you get a FAL 50.63 PARA skin, it will say "FAL PARA" but in the skin inventory it will appear normally.
    • it used to be a Battle Rifle.
    • Before the Halloween Update, it had horrible recoil making even I admit that it was the worst of the FAL series. (That does not mean it was bad though)
    • This weapon wasn't supposed to be added, The FAL voting had 2 other FAL variants that won the vote, the FAL 50.63 PARA was not one of the winners along with the FAL PARA Shorty.

My opinion on this gun

Another FAL!
    Since this halloween update, this weapon is much better than it was before!

The FAL series are really awesome, it may be rough at the start but with great attachments you can make it a great gun!

I would rate it 10/10 but I have to be fair, the rough recoil when you don't use any attachments is the only reason why the rating is slightly lower.
    I have to rate it 9.5/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• Regular

FAL 50.00 is the better 50.63.

• I got this gun, I would rate it a 7/10 right now.

• Regular

PhantomSoldier said in Darkman's gun review - FAL 50.63 PARA:

I got this gun, I would rate it a 7/10 right now.

I'm sorry and rude to say this, but
    Your knowledge of this gun is only 3/10

• The FAL voting had 2 other FAL variants that won the vote

which two

• Regular

T0x1cL I know it was the C2A1 which was a FAL LMG and another one I don't remember.

• Regular

GhostLuke said in Darkman's gun review - FAL 50.63 PARA:

PhantomSoldier said in Darkman's gun review - FAL 50.63 PARA:

I got this gun, I would rate it a 7/10 right now.

I'm sorry and rude to say this, but
    Your knowledge of this gun is only 3/10

I'm even more sorry and sound way ruder, but this is below 0/10

• Regular

FAL LMG would be a great addition tbh

• Phoneguy1245 If the FALO gets added, bruh Darkman will become so damn happy lol

• GhostLuke True, because now it is about a 9/10.