Darkman's gun review - MC51SD

• Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

929eb6dd-37b5-4340-941c-65a1596e037f-image.png

Overview

The MC51SD is a battle rifle carbine with a big intergrated suppressor and is based off the G3!
    This weapon is unlocked at Rank 86!

This weapon is super deadly, It deals a very powerful 46 -> 25 damage, Its x1.1 torso multiplier allows for 2 hit torso kills at close range and it is the most silent gun of all the intergrated suppressed guns!
    This comes at a cost though, it has the slowest RPM of all the Carbines excluding the revolver carbines, only firing at 540 RPM, that is even slower than the G3 itself!

For a very powerful carbine with slow RPM, this weapon has quite a stable recoil, improve this with attachments and you can pretty much use this at any range!
    This weapon is also super accurate in hipfire!

The iron sights are put really close to your face, this is annoying, get an optic, thank you.

71675b1b-df4a-4638-9ec1-c94f4f0ae8c2-image.png

Remove Suppressor

Just like the Honey Badger, the MC51SD can remove the suppressor via barrel attachments.

It will rename the gun to MC51, All non-suppressor attachments will do the same thing, if you equip a different suppressor, the name stays as MC51SD!

Remove Suppressor has no advantage on your gun unfortunately, it only makes your gun loud again and pops you on the radar.

Attachments

The MC51SD has barely any unique attachments, only having the Remove Suppressor, Long Barrel and Extend Stock!

• Since this gun uses 7.62x51mm NATO, this gun has access to the Silent ammo!

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• DDHB Reflex
    • None
    • Stubby Grip
    • Extend Stock

If you want less recoil, use the Muzzle Brake, but you will pop up on the radar again!

Trivia

• It used to be in the Battle Rifle catagory but got moved to Carbines later.
    • Using the Oil Filter and Silent ammo will make this gun almost unhearable.

My own opinion on this gun

God this gun is so cool.

IT IS SO QUIET!!! Who does not want to use this?
    It kills so fast despite the low RPM and it's super quiet!
    Come on, give it a try, I know you will like it!

I rate this gun a 9/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• ah yes another person who recognizes this underrated carbine's power

• Can you make a review on the wa2000?

• People That one will take a while, I'll have to finish all Carbines, DMR's, LMG,'s PDW's, Shotguns and then get through all snipers.