Darkman's gun review - GROZA-4
The GROZA-4 is a carbine with an intergrated suppressor and uses 9x39mm SP subsonic rounds, other than that it is similar to the GROZA-1!
This weapon is unlocked at Rank 79!
The GROZA-4 deals a deadly 36-20 damage, stronger than the GROZA-1, but fires slower, only firing at 700 RPM and only has a 20 round magazine.
This weapon has medium recoil, but still quite low, even without attachments, it should be easy to kill enemies at close range and even medium range.
For a Carbine, this weapon is fairly inaccurate in hipfire compared to other carbines.
The GROZA-4 has the same iron sights as the GROZA-1, they are mostly in your way, hard to see through.
This gun has access to the Extended Magazine attachment.
(+) Increases magazine capacity to 30!
(-) Decreases ammo reserve to 90!
(-) Decreases reload speed and aim speed!
It is an useful attachment, but if you don't like the slowed down reload, then just stick with normal attachments.
The GROZA-4 lacks in unique attachments, only having the Hera CQR Grip and Extended Magazine!
- Cannot use barrel attachments.
- The Extended Magazine does not change the model of your gun.
- Grips are mounted under the big suppressor.
- Optics are placed above the carrying handle.
If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:
- Stubby Grip
- Extended Magazine
If you don't like the Extended Magazine's reload speed decrease, then use Tri Laser instead!
- This weapon used to be inferior to the SR-3M, only 6 hitting at long range and had no access to Extended Magazines while the SR-3M did more damage and fired faster and had access to the Extended Magazine already.
- If the OTs-14 was added, this weapon would've never existed, maybe as a conversion or attachment later on.
My own opinion on this gun
I like this, no special feelings, I just like this.
I cannot say much about this gun, but it is a really accurate carbine and I love the firing sounds of it.
I do prefer the GROZA-1 though.
I rate this 8/10!
@ILost3Accounts Oooooh, L4D2 Groza.
Darkman_Bree Yep, made by G41, same dude who also made the FAL for L4D2
G36 last edited by
@ILost3Accounts When are we getting an ACTUAL G41 for PF
@G36 Soon my friend.