Darkman's gun review - GROZA-4

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

a348265e-bb46-4ba0-a5b4-a3e2491d3f6f-image.png

Overview

The GROZA-4 is a carbine with an intergrated suppressor and uses 9x39mm SP subsonic rounds, other than that it is similar to the GROZA-1!
    This weapon is unlocked at Rank 79!

The GROZA-4 deals a deadly 36-20 damage, stronger than the GROZA-1, but fires slower, only firing at 700 RPM and only has a 20 round magazine.
    This weapon has medium recoil, but still quite low, even without attachments, it should be easy to kill enemies at close range and even medium range.
    For a Carbine, this weapon is fairly inaccurate in hipfire compared to other carbines.

The GROZA-4 has the same iron sights as the GROZA-1, they are mostly in your way, hard to see through.

Extended Magazine

This gun has access to the Extended Magazine attachment.

(+) Increases magazine capacity to 30!
    (-) Decreases ammo reserve to 90!
    (-) Decreases reload speed and aim speed!

It is an useful attachment, but if you don't like the slowed down reload, then just stick with normal attachments.

Attachments

The GROZA-4 lacks in unique attachments, only having the Hera CQR Grip and Extended Magazine!

• Cannot use barrel attachments.
    • The Extended Magazine does not change the model of your gun.
    • Grips are mounted under the big suppressor.
    • Optics are placed above the carrying handle.

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• OKP-7
    • None
    • Stubby Grip
    • Extended Magazine

If you don't like the Extended Magazine's reload speed decrease, then use Tri Laser instead!

Trivia

• This weapon used to be inferior to the SR-3M, only 6 hitting at long range and had no access to Extended Magazines while the SR-3M did more damage and fired faster and had access to the Extended Magazine already.
    • If the OTs-14 was added, this weapon would've never existed, maybe as a conversion or attachment later on.

My own opinion on this gun

I like this, no special feelings, I just like this.

I cannot say much about this gun, but it is a really accurate carbine and I love the firing sounds of it.
    I do prefer the GROZA-1 though.

I rate this 8/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• Regular

@ILost3Accounts Oooooh, L4D2 Groza.

• Darkman_Bree Yep, made by G41, same dude who also made the FAL for L4D2

• @ILost3Accounts When are we getting an ACTUAL G41 for PF

• @G36 Soon™ my friend.