Darkman's gun review - SR-3M
Darkman_Bree last edited by Darkman_Bree
It does a powerful 34 -> 20 damage, any small decrease to the damage will increase shots to kill, but right now it will 3 hit anyone up close and 5 hit anyone at far range.
It also has a 20 round magazine on default which can be extended!
At first, the recoil may be alot, but trust me, with a good attachment loadout and you have a really powerful weapon!
More muzzle velocity, aim speed, reload speed and range than the AS VAL
The iron sights are not really practical to use and should be replaced as soon as possible.
This is an unique attachment only available to the SR-3M!
This gives the AS VAL's suppressor to your SR-3M.
(+) SIlences your weapon. (Changes sound to the AS VAL's firing sound)
(-) -500 Muzzle Velocity.
It does not release stats too much on this weapon and could be a great suppressor!
Extend your magazine to 30 rounds but decreases ammo reserve to 90.
Also decreases aim speed and reload speed.
Pack more rounds in your SR-3M to blast those enemies away!
The SR-3M has some unique attachments being the Vikhr Suppressor, Folded Grip, Hera CQR Grip, Retract Stock, Full Stock and Extended Magazine.
- Grips will replace the default grip of this weapon.
- The Extended Magazine has no model.
If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:
- Muzzle Brake
- Stubby Grip
- Extended Magazine
If you wish for lower recoil and don't care about extra ammo, Replace the Extended Magazine with Full Stock and you should be good to go!
- This is the only weapon in the game that did not get a firing sound overhaul in 2.0
- The KRISS Vector technically didn't either but was added to the CTE during the sound overhaul so it does not count.
- When the Extended Magazine was added to this weapon, this weapon grew from underrated to a very popular meta.
My opinion on this gun
Goddamn I love this gun.
It sounds so powerful and it is powerful, and the model looks sick!
Get yourself a recoil reducing loadout and an Extended Magazine and you got yourselves a powerful carbine!
I rate this gun 9.5/10!
New things to reviews:
- I will now mention the unlock rank of the weapon.
- I will try to provide a trivia containing fun facts about the weapon and maybe some PF history to it.
M4 SOPMOD II last edited by
I love it that its on the funny number rank
@Ikea-Cat No, it decreases reload speed, which it increases reload time.
@Ikea-Cat I don't know, I never thought about it.
@Ikea-Cat Fine, here's your hand reveal, I had a nice moment with the cat + a rare moment where all my dogs lay together.
@Ikea-Cat I need help
Yoooo the funny number gun...
Yooo upvote within 20 seconds of post
P o g g e r s