Darkman's gun review - GROZA-1

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

9b142db4-43d7-478f-9ae3-476077a8c89b-image.png

Overview

The GROZA-1 is the bullpup carbine version of the AK47!
    This weapon is unlocked at Rank 42!

While this gun uses 7.62x39mm, it is surprisingly weak, It deals 33 -> 22 damage, 4 hit up close, 5 hit at far distances.
    It does fire 150 RPM faster than the AK47 firing at 750 RPM, so that does make up for its loss in power.

The GROZA-1 has strange recoil, it technically has no horizontal recoil, but for some reason, the recoil always kicks to the left after the vertical recoil, The Compensator cannot fix this for some reason, it only makes it worse.
    But that does not mean it is a bad thing, this is a predictable one-direction horizontal recoil, It does not make your aim worse!

The iron sights of this weapon are mostly in the way of your view, it's not easy to see through them, it is recommended to replace it as soon as possible.

61a33949-ad72-434a-a086-a0087228600b-image.png

5.56 Conv.

This weapon has access to the 5.56x45mm NATO conversion, it is fit in an AK74 magazine because according to Mar, it fits in there.

(+) Removes the left kick horizontal recoil.
    (+) Max damage increased to 36!
    (+) Muzzle velocity increased!
    (+) Increased headshot multiplier to x1.5!
    (-) Min damage decreased to 19!
    (-) Min range decreased!
    (-) Penetration depth decreased!
    (-) Adds right kick horizontal recoil.
    (-) Very slight increase in vertical recoil, unnoticable.

Yes you read it correctly, this removes that weird one directional horizontal recoil that kicks to the left, but it makes it to the right instead, However it is less noticable than the left kick.

Attachments

The GROZA-1 only has 2 unique attachments: Hera CQR Grip and 5.56 Conv.

• Sights are mounted ontop of the carrying handle.
    • Equipping grips will replace the default grip of the gun.
    • Equipping grips mounts them sideways.

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• OKP-7
    • Muzzle Brake
    • Angled Grip
    • Tri Laser

Yes, the Muzzle Brake will increase that one directional left-side recoil kick, but it keeps it stable at that point, the Compensator only makes things worse.
    For some reason, the Stubby Grip on this weapon feels it is ruining the recoil to me, this is why I use the Angled Grip on this weapon instead.

Trivia

My own opinion on this gun

It's a weird gun, No special feelings, but when I use it, I am always good at it.
    It surprises me how good this gun even is despite its weaker damage.

I rate this gun a 8.5/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• the Groza-1 is basically just an automatic dmr/sniper for me because of how amazing the recoil is even at long ranges

• Regular

@Pulse Compensator worsens it, and Angled Grip is recommended.

• Aight, since the Groza-4 review ain't here yet, I'm just going to link this cool workshop submission of the Groza-4 for the AK https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2267933313

• Somehow 5.56x45 deals more damage than 7.62x39?

• Regular

While editing every review to include Trivia's, New weapon pictures with the non-halloween lobby and the Rank Unlock, This review has something interesting in the Trivia ;)

• Regular

5.56 Conv now increases headshot multiplier to x1.5!

• why the hell does 5.56x45 increase damage up close compared to a 7.62x39

• Regular

SKS Perhaps the longer 45mm

• Regular

This with muzzle booster actually rocks well, and has decent accuracy