Minor suggestion list by Darkman #5

• The 5th one!

Unfortunately due to the old forums being gone, The other 4 are gone too, But I will revisit a few suggestions that need more attention.

(This topic series is about minor suggestions that I come up that can improve Phantom Forces that do not need a full topic)

Extra VIP server commands.

• /changestats <weapon>:<module>:<integer>
      • Allows you to change the stats of a weapon, Resets when the VIP server closes.
      • Example: /changestats FAL 50.00:MIN_DAMAGE:100 would change the FAL 50.00's min damage to 100.
    • /resetstats <weapon>
      • Resets the stats to default on a specific weapon.
    • /admin <player>
      • Allows a player to use most server commands like the VIP server owner can.
    • /unadmin <player>
      • Demotes that player that decides to abuse your VIP server commands, Eugh...
    • /randomloadout
      • Gives you a random primary, secondary and melee with random attachments.
    • /sethealth <number>
      • Changes the max health of everyone in the server.
    • /freezetime
      • Freezes the round timer.

When someone starts a votekick, A text opens where the player has to write the reason of the votekick.

• Would make votekicks less random.
    • There should also be a message saying that if votekicks are abused, the user would get chatbanned.
    • Everyone can read the reason.

When playing Gun Game, The Golden ZIP is required to win a game.

• Melee shouldn't be used to win the game on the last weapon.
      • Abused alot by people who are too lazy to use the Golden ZIP.

CTAR Barrel should rename all TAR-21 names to CTAR-21!

• There are several "TAR-21" names left untouched while it should be CTAR-21.
      • Examples are the Death UI, It still says you are killed by a TAR-21.
      • Killfeed
      • Weapon Loadout UI.

When the Glock Stock is equipped on the Glock 17 or 18, The weapon name shouldn't be renamed to "G Stock"

• Why is that happening?

Update the colors and some of the models of the 3rd person weapons.

• Most of the 3rd person models still use the blue-black old color.
    • Remington 700 is still green.
    • SL-8 is simply a G36 model made white.
    • HK416 is simply a M4A1.
    • The Glocks have stocks equipped even when they don't have it.
    • VSS Vintorez has a scope equipped even when it isn't equipped.

Update the weapon background UI.

• All weapons are still using the old colors.
    • The new weapons are missing while there is clearly space left for them.

Add an exclusive scope attachment to the MSG90 and Henry 45-70.

• So many weapons are getting exclusive scope attachments, but the MSG90 not?
      • The Hensoldt ZF 6x42 would be perfect, It's the scope that the PSG-1 uses.
    • The MSG90 is more of a semi auto sniper, why shouldn't it have a scope?
    • Same thing to Henry 45-70, It could use the Leopuld scope that the Steyr Scout has.

The Frying Pan should make the TF2 pan hit sound.

• PWOONNGG!!!

• Sako RK-95TP as an AKM skin.

• @Quebec5 nah just straight up replace it

• Banned

Darkman_Bree said in Minor suggestion list by Darkman #5:

Isn't this the current gun game?

• Audi_t You can use a melee to bypass the Golden ZIP and win the game, which is stupid.

• Banned

Darkman_Bree I don't see what's wrong with that, there's a reason why you're allowed to knife people. What I don't understand is why you want to make it so that the round can only end WITH a Golden Zip kill. Knifing is also risky with the golden zip because you could be knifed yourself and you're more susceptible to feeding kills to the opponents. Sure it's annoying that knifing is so powerful, but providing that new players may never be able to kill with the golden zip, what else could you possibly give to a player who finally made it to the end? A bad gun that they cannot even get a kill with? Also frags could skip golden zip entirely.

• add a dovetail mount to the KS23M and the PSO scope to the rest of the Russian weapons please?

• Darkman_Bree said in Minor suggestion list by Darkman #5:

The 5th one!

Unfortunately due to the old forums being gone, The other 4 are gone too, But I will revisit a few suggestions that need more attention.

(This topic series is about minor suggestions that I come up that can improve Phantom Forces that do not need a full topic)

Extra VIP server commands.

• Allows you to change the stats of a weapon, Resets when the VIP server closes.
      • Example: /changestats FAL 50.00:MIN_DAMAGE:100 would change the FAL 50.00's min damage to 100.
    • /resetstats <weapon>
      • Resets the stats to default on a specific weapon.
    • /admin <player>
      • Allows a player to use most server commands like the VIP server owner can.
    • /unadmin <player>
      • Demotes that player that decides to abuse your VIP server commands, Eugh...
    • /randomloadout
      • Gives you a random primary, secondary and melee with random attachments.
    • /sethealth <number>
      • Changes the max health of everyone in the server.
    • /freezetime
      • Freezes the round timer.

When someone starts a votekick, A text opens where the player has to write the reason of the votekick.

• Would make votekicks less random.
    • There should also be a message saying that if votekicks are abused, the user would get chatbanned.
    • Everyone can read the reason.

CTAR Barrel should rename all TAR-21 names to CTAR-21!

• There are several "TAR-21" names left untouched while it should be CTAR-21.
      • Examples are the Death UI, It still says you are killed by a TAR-21.
      • Killfeed
      • Weapon Loadout UI.

When the Glock Stock is equipped on the Glock 17 or 18, The weapon name shouldn't be renamed to "G Stock"

• Why is that happening?

Update the colors and some of the models of the 3rd person weapons.

• Most of the 3rd person models still use the blue-black old color.
    • Remington 700 is still green.
    • SL-8 is simply a G36 model made white.
    • HK416 is simply a M4A1.
    • The Glocks have stocks equipped even when they don't have it.
    • VSS Vintorez has a scope equipped even when it isn't equipped.

Update the weapon background UI.

• All weapons are still using the old colors.
    • The new weapons are missing while there is clearly space left for them.

Add an exclusive scope attachment to the MSG90 and Henry 45-70.

• So many weapons are getting exclusive scope attachments, but the MSG90 not?
      • The Hensoldt ZF 6x42 would be perfect, It's the scope that the PSG-1 uses.
    • The MSG90 is more of a semi auto sniper, why shouldn't it have a scope?
    • Same thing to Henry 45-70, It could use the Leopuld scope that the Steyr Scout has.

The Frying Pan should make the TF2 pan hit sound.

• PWOONNGG!!!

oh you would love the damage command lol I can already see darkmans evil grin as he makes the fal 1000 damage. :)

• B_olts Hehehehehehe.

• Banned

/changestats FAL 50.00:MIN_DAMAGE:1
    /changestats FAL 50.00:MAX_DAMAGE:2
    /changestats:FAL 50.00:FIRE_RATE:50
    /changestats:FAL 50.00:VELOCITY:100

Have fun. No global damage multiplier modifications allowed.

• Audi_t Why u do this.

• i don't know if this was addressed in a different post, or if it's fixed (i havent played in a bit), but from when i last played the 3rd person M107 model still didn't get skins applied to it.

• Contractor

• Change stats would have a bunch of hard compatibility issues for client-server sync and just in general of making the command work.
    • VIP server admins is a thing that is considered. Likely It would be per-session though.
    • Random loadout is possible. Not sure exactly why you would want it though.
    • Sethealth is covered by gamesettings. (EDIT: I thought it was covered, but apparently not.) The command should really be split up though. It's too lengthy.
    • freezetime would be hard considering some things on the server rely on the timer iirc. (Early PF code)
    • Votekick currently has a crutch fix (Rank requirement) I've been trying to get a system implemented that would be more effective than just displaying a reason but and explaining it here would take half a page and would be better off explaining it in a google doc or something with a flowchart.
    • Gun Game has a few issues. I plan on refactoring the internal workings to be more efficient and future proof, I'll consider this when doing that.
    • CTAR should be renamed everywhere faik, The implementation for name swapping is a bit jank though. If you can point out where it happens It would be appreciated.
    • Glock stock thing was a bug. Should be fixed by now. Notify me if otherwise.
    • I don't do the gun model stuff so I can't really address this stuff other than forwarding info.

• Raspy_Pi said in Minor suggestion list by Darkman #5:

VIP server admins is a thing that is considered. Likely It would be per-session though.

Of course.

Raspy_Pi said in Minor suggestion list by Darkman #5:

Random loadout is possible. Not sure exactly why you would want it though.

For fun, Gives you an entire random loadout that you can play with for the duration of your life until your enemy kills you in a VIP server.

• Cobalt Kinetics BAMF for the M16A3

• Raspy_Pi said in Minor suggestion list by Darkman #5:

Glock stock thing was a bug. Should be fixed by now. Notify me if otherwise.

This has been fixed.

Raspy_Pi said in Minor suggestion list by Darkman #5:

CTAR should be renamed everywhere faik, The implementation for name swapping is a bit jank though. If you can point out where it happens It would be appreciated.

Alright, I'm sending screenshots of every place where it still says TAR-21 (excluding the Assault Rifle gun catagory)

e3a541b2-4f63-404c-9945-ae28f9aa259e-image.png
    c4836c9d-37d8-4c1e-a968-f71a8f7637e6-image.png
    2d443d00-719c-492e-ac2b-5b0e04783c8c-image.png
    18100813-48cf-4d14-9664-06d9f881c5e1-image.png

• Lee Enfield no4 MK1 please If the Mosin Is In the game pleases add in the Enfield

• Shadow0714 Don't forget Springfield M1903

• Both need to be added in.

• Audi_t
    Seems fair and balanced.