Darkman's gun review - G36K

• Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

fca92162-42ff-4b58-8851-83399af94fac-image.png

Overview

The G36K is the Carbine version of the G36 assault rifle!
    This weapon is unlocked at Rank 6!

The G36K deals 34 -> 19 damage, deadly at close but weaker at long range, fires at 750 RPM, which is slightly slower than the M4A1!
    It has the best muzzle velocity of all Carbines too!

Compared to the G36, Muzzle velocity, Penetration, Min damage and Range are reduced because of the shortened barrel.
    But it also comes with advantages, significant improvement in hipfire, slightly lower recoil, better max damage, slightly shorter reload speed and better aiming speed!

Keep in mind the G36K has access to an optional 2 round burst firemode, use when needed!

Attachments

The G36K features a few unique attachments, the only ones being Long Barrel, Retract Stock, Romanian Grip and Hera CQR Grip!
    Since this weapon fires 5.56x45mm NATO, this weapon has access to the .223 Rem ammo type!
    Since this weapon is part of the G36 series, the Hensoldt 3x Sight is a free optional optic attachment.

Be aware that the Hensoldt 3X Sight is not a very clear sight, obstructing alot of your view.
    Several optic attachments equip the Hensoldt 3X Sight under the optic, giving you a free alternative scope by pressing T.

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• DDHB Reflex
    • Muzzle Brake
    • Angled Grip
    • Tri Laser

If you wish for lower recoil, use the .223 Rem ammo type, but you will lose out on your 3-hit kill at close range.
    The DDHB Reflex is one of the sights that give you the Hensoldt 3x Sight as alternative aim.

Trivia

• This weapon used to be in the CTE as an assault rifle, but got removed, later when the G36's were remodelled, this gun made its return!

My opinion on this gun

I like this, I also requested its return for a while.
    It was one of the removed CTE guns, and when I found out it was coming back with the G36 series remodels, I was happy!

I enjoy using this, Not sure yet with the new rebalanced damage stats in the test place, but I think It'll be good!

I'm rating this a 8.5/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• Banned

Darkman_Bree I got my first multi collateral and a multi kill no less then 3mins apart
    theres something right with this

• steamed_ham32 Yes, it's CTE nostalgia

• Darkman_Bree oh yes, my favorite gun

Somehow it beats the G36C and MG36 despite dealing less damage than them lol

• Tbh I'd take the G36C any day over the G36K. The movement speed and other stats feel better.

• Corgerus Well, the G36C is even more close range focussed and it's lighter.