Darkman's gun review - FAL 50.00

• Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

7d5c1586-0329-4842-ba57-c13aee20ad03-image.png

Overview

The FAL 50.00 is the legendary masterpiece Battle Rifle from Belgium.

This is the grand prize of Phantom Forces, once you get this, you know you have completed life, This rifle has everything you want and will destroy anyone you want!
    It fires at a powerful 700 RPM dealing 41 -> 32 damage, it has a x1.1 torso multiplier which is strong enough to be able to 3 hit torso kill at all ranges!
    The default x1.4 headshot multiplier of this weapon is strong enough to be able to 2-hit headshot kill until 80 studs.

The muzzle velocity is the highest of the catagory tied with the G3, AG-3 and AK12BR.
    The suppression is at the lower end but still suppresses slightly more than the AK12BR.

Excluding the Henry 45-70, the FAL 50.00 unfortunately has the slowest reload duration in the battle rifle catagory, only taking 0.1 seconds longer than the AG-3.
    Just like most other battle rifles, the FAL 50.00 is equipped with 20 round magazines, but can be extended with conversions, although this will change the stats of your FAL 50.00 entirely.

The FAL 50.00 on default has the ability to alt aim with T, use this to your advantage when needed!

The recoil at first without attachments might be very strong, but do not let you discourage it from using it, once you have the right attachment setup, That recoil is almost nothing anymore!

Fun fact: This was the most requested weapon in the entire Phantom Forces community!

5.56 Conv.

This conversion lets you use the 5.56x45mm NATO round, effectively turning this weapon into the FN FNC assault rifle.
    This conversion is good if you want lower recoil but preserve high damage, because while it loses alot of damage, it actually can still be powerful for an assault rifle.

(+) Muzzle velocity slightly increased.
    (+) Recoil reduced!
    (+) Magazine capacity increased to 30!
    (-) Damage reduced to 35 -> 23
    (-) Suppression decreased.
    (-) Penetration depth halved.
    (-) Min range reduced.

The torso multiplier stays on this conversion, meaning you can still 4 hit torso kill at long range with this weapon while killing enemies in 3 hits at close range, talk about power here!

.45 Conv.

This conversion changes your ammo to .45 ACP, This effectively turns it into... wait... are there any FAL's using .45 ACP?
    Ah who cares, it has a drum magazine anyways, It's currently the closest we can get to the legendary FALO LMG.

(+) Recoil reduced!
    (+) Magazine capacity increased to 50!
    (+) Ammo reserve increased to 150!
    (-) Minimum damage decreased to 19.
    (-) Penetration depth reduced to 0.5
    (-) Muzzle velocity reduced to 2500
    (-) Range reduced!

Basically, your FAL 50.00 is a PDW now, but I like using it as a LMG because of the FALO.
    Sure, you can still use it as a LMG, you still have the x1.1 torso multiplier, which means you can 5-hit torso kill at long range.
    The max damage is left intact, You can still 2-hit headshot up close!

Attachments

The FAL 50.00 has a few unique attachments being the Romanian Grip, Hera CQR Grip, 5.56 Conv. and .45 Conv.!
    Since this gun uses 7.62x51mm NATO, this gun has access to the Silent ammo!

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• DDHB Reflex
    • Muzzle Brake
    • Stubby Grip
    • Tri Laser

This loadout will still work perfectly on both conversions, Trust me, don't equip the Compensator, I tried it, it really makes vertical recoil horrible.

My opinion on this gun

It's perfect! IT'S SO FRKN PERFECT!!!

This is the legendary gun of the game, the world, the galaxy, the universe, THE MULTIVERSE!!!
    No other gun beats this, and it's made by the best gun makers in the world: FN Herstal from Belgium!
    They also made the SCAR's, FN Minimi, Five Seven, P90 and so on! IT'S SO AWESOME!!!

If I was able to rate it anything, I would rate it 9999999999999999999999999999999/10!!!
    But unfortunately there's a limit so...

I rate this gun a perfect 10/10!

And remember the holy quote: A FAL a day keeps the enemy away!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• I feel that you may like this gun a bit

• OH SHIT

• Alistair_nat You think that? hmmmmm

• Banned

it has too high recoil 0/10 - idiot named refjuhinhfuetrihuofghuofvgbhuofguhoghgfhbjirggfiuhdfrijuh;igbyufhdruihgybfd

• Do you work for FN Herstal?

• I KNEW IT HE RATED IT A 10/10

• Ikea Cat said in Darkman's gun review - FAL 50.00:

Do you work for FN Herstal?

No, but he L O V E S Belgian guns.

• PhantomSoldier said in Phantom's Gun Reviews:

NEXT IS THE GOD!!!! THE M16A3!!!!!!!!!

THIS. IS. THE. BEST. GUN.

AR-15 IS THE BEST

a 10.5/10

See anything different?

Darkman_Bree said in Darkman's gun review - FAL 50.00:

The FAL 50.00 is the legendary masterpiece Battle Rifle from Belgium.

This is the grand prize of Phantom Forces, once you get this, you know you have completed life, This rifle has everything you want and will destroy anyone you want!

It's perfect! IT'S SO FRKN PERFECT!!!

This is the legendary gun of the game, the world, the galaxy, the universe, THE MULTIVERSE!!!

No other gun beats this, and it's made by the best gun makers in the world: FN Herstal from Belgium!

IT'S SO AWESOME!!!

If I was able to rate it anything, I would rate it 9999999999999999999999999999999/10!!!

• Fal moment

• JOHN ROBLOX CALLED THE FAL CRINGE

• big yikes

• PhantomSoldier EXCUSE ME WHAT?!?

• yep
    this man here
    gdlives.png

• PhantomSoldier He looks like an AN-94 worshipper...

• Lol

• Fal50 goes brrrrrrrrrr
    rrrrr

• Darkman will like that

• He sure does love his Fal50.s Aint he

And his DDHB reflex

• Dont use compensator

(opinion)
    the horizontal recoil gets terrible, if you are aiming at someone standing still then the recoil takes your next shot miss, never use muzzle brake