Darkman's gun review - G11K2

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

182bceac-e226-4684-b44d-e89f631428e8-image.png

Overview

The G11K2 is a magic box that has similar behavior as the AN-94, except it is stronger.
    It is unlocked at Rank 211!

The G11K2 in burst fires a rapid 3 bullets in 2100 RPM, firing all 3 bullets before the recoil even starts!
    Hitting all 3 bullets in the head at any range results in an instant kill.
    The burst mode cannot be spammed due to a long burst delay, so be careful of that!
    The headshot multiplier of this weapon is x1.7, which is the cause of the one burst headshots.

The G11K2 can also be fired in Full Auto and Semi at 460 RPM, a really low fire rate so it is not recommended to be used unless you really are in an emergency where you need it, which is quite rare.
    Unlike the AN-94, the first shot of Full Auto does not fire a burst, so tap fires can be controlled.

Use this weapon like you would use a semi auto sniper rifle, aim for the head!

The iron sights of this weapon are small and clear, should be no problem to use at close range, but can cause for a problem at long range.

Attachments

The G11K2 only has 1 unique attachment, being the Romanian Grip.
    The Reflector Scope optic is for free on this gun!

If you wish to use a suppressor, keep in mind if your long range damage goes to 19 or below, you lose the ability to one burst headshot at long range, So the normal suppressor is the only good option here.
    Mufflers and Oil Filters are not recommended due to their extreme fire rate reductions on this weapon, but the burst will always happen before the recoil!

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• TA01 ACOG
    • Muzzle Brake
    • Angled Grip
    • Tri Laser

Use the TA01 ACOG for long range targets and click T to switch to your little iron sight ontop for close range targets.
    If you do not have the TA01 ACOG, Use the normal ACOG Scope and a Canted Sight instead.

Trivia

• This is currently the highest ranked weapon in the game as of now.
    • This weapon appeared in the CTE but was scrapped.

My opinion on this gun

I have troubles using this gun, I have a hard time getting headshots, and sometimes when I do, the target is moving making the 2nd or 3rd shot miss.
    While I hate the AN-94, I still feel this gun being better in every way.

My personal rating for this gun is 5/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• cigarette box

• ECR up next.. WAIT FAL COMING SOON THAT WILL BE THE REAL SHOW

• Regular

PhantomSoldier FAL YES!!!!!

• lol

• Hell, I was supposed to save my credits on that gun just for that sleepy girl from GFL, but I said "Fuck it, I'm just going to buy the C7A2 and random skins for the C7."

• Do aug series pls

• HE FUCKING DID

• Regular

moist nugget boi AUG A1, A2 and A3 are done already.