Darkman's gun review - AK74

• Regular

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

266035cc-9255-4ba0-9436-22ee6904bd9d-image.png

Overview

The AK74 is another Russian AK that uses weaker bullets.
    This gun is unlocked at Rank 74!

This AK is weak compared to the AK47, it only deals 34 -> 23 damage, but it makes up for its low recoil and 50 extra RPM.
    This gun fires at 2500 muzzle velocity, more powerful than the AK47 but there will be less penetration and suppression.

The main advantage of this weapon is low recoil and strong close range damage, this weapon can beat the AK47 at close range if headshots are not involved.
    At long range, you still stand a chance due to the low recoil and a lower end RPM for an Assault Rifle.

Much like the AK47, the iron sights are clean, there should be no problem using them.

Attachments

The AK74 has some unique attachments being the Short Barrel, Hera CQR Grip, Romanian Grip, Collapsible Stock, Remove Stock and Retract Stock!
    The Collapsible Stock is purely cosmetic and does nothing towards your stats.
    Since this gun fires 5.45x39mm, this gun has access to the Super Armor P. ammo type.

If you wish to use a Suppressor, only the PBS-1 Suppressor and ARS Suppressor will work out, they won't effect hits to kill.

If you want a loadout, I recommend you this:

• OKP-7
    • Muzzle Brake
    • Stubby Grip
    • Tri Laser

Trivia

• Nothing that I can think of.

My opinion on this gun

I like this gun, it's one of the guns that helped me during PF Beta ranking up to higher levels.
    It is because of the low recoil while still being capable of 3 hitting at close range, which made me like this weapon.

I really recommend this, try it out!
    I rate this weapon a 8.5/10!

Click to go back to the Gun Reviews Hub

• yeah, it is a pretty good gun. I'd give it the same rating.

• Bruh I got 700+ kills on that rifle because why the fuck not?

• RPK74 is extended mag version and is better

• Regular

I've been meaning to ask.
    Why you're posting those in the "game feedback" category.

• Regular

GhostLuke Because it's technically giving feedback to every gun.

The other catagories didn't fit so well

• Regular

@Ikea-Cat There's quite alot of weapons that do that.
    Some by the name of the gun, others by the year it was introduced like the MG42 being Rank 142.