Test place update 9/18/20

• how..

anyway

alt text

• Antifuse_00 said in Test place update 9/18/20:

I have mixed feelings about the police barrel. I think it is unique that it can 1sk to the head all ranges, but I'm not entirely sure I like losing a mag. Agreed it has further damage capability, but I feel like 14 bullets is just not very much to work with. The loss if a 1sk torso up close and worse handling is enough in my opinion for downsides, and the ammo reserve reduction makes it not worth using in my opinion. If the 21 bullet reserve were kept I do not think it would make it overpowered. - also along the lines of the police barrel it would be great if the taurus barrels/stocks balancing could be looked at too.

CORRECT

• 410 Henry is stupid fun, though I do wonder how loading a +1 into the 1911 with .22RS allows me to pick up "two rounds" off other 1911s with the .22RS conversion? Unless I shot a round off without noticing.

Also, love the changes to Yeti Attack. 410 Henry is actually well balanced, rewarding high risk for high reward (akin to the KS-23M) despite complaints about it in CQC maps.

Also the .50 cal SLAP ammo is... Hilarious.

• Retro case is pretty cool lol

• CrustyRaisins .22 damage

• Hey Mar, do you think you can look into a UMP-45 9mm conversion as one of it exists in Battlefield 4 as "UMP-9?" Kinda surprised we haven't seen that pop up yet.

Also, please take a look into the speedloader attachment for the revolvers as this attachment is honestly providing no changes. Should likely scrap that attachment if nothing is coming to it.

• steamed_ham32 agreed

• wow i didnt see that the xix police barrel gives 1sk head... wow

• we still fuck up AA12, AA12 no need nerf, it just very week now, just many noob dont know how to defeat it, why we do this for noob?
    I don't think AA12 is OP, because my M16 can completely surpass AA12

AA12 The feature is fully auto, then we fuck up it ,WTF you are you continuing to destroy AA12 itself ,if you have not destroying it what are you doing.

just please stop fuck up and destroy any gun

if you still want to fuck up the gun jsut need to renamed it, Please do not continue to distort reality, enough people have been misled by the game just, stop it

• Ironwolf Legacy The UMP-9 conversion was removed because it'll be a separate weapon instead when the UMP-45 gets a remodel

• KillGod666 ...you do realize that there is a semi-auto only variant of the AA-12 made for the civilian market, right?

And combining that with long barrel produces a surprisingly tight choke right?

And you have an option to NOT make it semi auto only right?

And that this game is by no means a simulator like Project Reality, Squad, or Insurgency right, if you haven't already gotten the cue from everyone bunnyhopping everywhere with melee right?

Please stop taking everything so damn personally.

• CamaroKidBB Please stop distortion any firearms, if you plan to change it into a civilian variant, please indicate the civilian version in the name of the firearm, stop deceiving anyone

I don’t want an idiot to tell me that AA12 is not full auto shot gun
    Why he will say this? just because the game deceiving he

• KillGod666 https://www.solinvictusarms.com/aa-12 here you go. The name itself hasn't changed, but anyone with half a brain cell in the firearms world knows when to differentiate from military/police only firearms and civilian firearms.

• CamaroKidBB AA-12 Semi-Auto Shotgun

• The title is already different

• Okay, so the new Rig is... Iffy. Even though I like the grenade trap it's sorely lacking in verticality (which the original Rig had plenty of). In fact, it's so "flat" that it's even flatter than Warehouse (which has some verticality given the kill houses and occasional sniper duels down alleys from elevated perches). Also the "fullbright" lighting bug is coming in at full force every so often on maps like Storage, Fringe, and Blackout. I am unsure what causes this, though the quickest way to remedy such a bug is to simply die or return to the menu and spawn in hopes that the lighting is refreshed and corrected.

• KillGod666 Oh sorry, forgot the "Semi Auto" part. Makes ALL the difference. Especially after you get done putting in the SEMI AUTO CONVERSION.

• Just noticed this but the win magnum ammo for the wa2k can't one shot to the head, idk if this is supposed to be like this but a change that can be made would be changing the headshot mult to 9.0 or changing the min damage to 55, because id currently seems like a downgraded ssr or svu in a way

• Ironwolf Legacy said in Test place update 9/18/20:

Hey Mar, do you think you can look into a UMP-45 9mm conversion as one of it exists in Battlefield 4 as "UMP-9?" Kinda surprised we haven't seen that pop up yet.

Also, please take a look into the speedloader attachment for the revolvers as this attachment is honestly providing no changes. Should likely scrap that attachment if nothing is coming to it.

Last I recall Mar (or some other dev) said that the UMP-9 will be an entirely different gun instead.