Test place update 9/18/20

• Contractor

Full change-log here!

• Honestly, I like all the changes (New aa12 conversation will prob be abused somehow tho), except the new Henry conversion. Like, why does every gun have to be a shotgun? Can't you guys just focus on the shotgun/lmg rebalancing that the game seriously needs?

Also, I dont the the M1911 22lr had to be changed. It was a fun meme conversion and nobody really minded that it was trash.

• Please remove Henry 410.

Rig shouldn't change that dramatically. The map looks unique as the orange, triangular & square building map. It looks too dull now that it's that ugly red, and now it just looks like refinery mixed with some other map. At least make it orange and metal to make it that unique feel map that it used to be.

• Both are wrong, LMGs and SGs are balanced, and 410 is needed

• M1911 .22 conversion should be buffed with either more pellets or higher min damage so it might actually be somewhat useful. I dont think the xix police barrel will be used because it lowers reserve ammo and takes away the universal 2sk torso.

• Banned

the zip is fucking better than a 1911
    up the fucking damage plsssss

• steamed_ham32 up the .22 damage or the damage of all ammo types?

• PhantomSoldier what is it i dont have disc and im too lazy to make a account

• AA-12 semi conversion is definitely interesting... like the rpm decrease as it is quite noticeably slower. With the drum though it may be a bit too powerful... drum mag may need to be adjusted
    • HENRY 410 feels relatively balanced... not too powerful from far away and not too fast either.
    • I like the concept of the HK416 .300 conversion, but the max damage range needs to be dropped to around 40 or 50 studs. Having the potential to 2sk up to 60 studs at 750 rpm felt a bit too powerful.
    • nice to see deagle extended barrels have multipliers rather than hardset numbers
    • I have mixed feelings about the police barrel. I think it is unique that it can 1sk to the head all ranges, but I'm not entirely sure I like losing a mag. Agreed it has further damage capability, but I feel like 14 bullets is just not very much to work with. The loss if a 1sk torso up close and worse handling is enough in my opinion for downsides, and the ammo reserve reduction makes it not worth using in my opinion. If the 21 bullet reserve were kept I do not think it would make it overpowered. - also along the lines of the police barrel it would be great if the taurus barrels/stocks balancing could be looked at too.

as always this is just my opinion

• how..

anyway

alt text

• Antifuse_00 said in Test place update 9/18/20:

I have mixed feelings about the police barrel. I think it is unique that it can 1sk to the head all ranges, but I'm not entirely sure I like losing a mag. Agreed it has further damage capability, but I feel like 14 bullets is just not very much to work with. The loss if a 1sk torso up close and worse handling is enough in my opinion for downsides, and the ammo reserve reduction makes it not worth using in my opinion. If the 21 bullet reserve were kept I do not think it would make it overpowered. - also along the lines of the police barrel it would be great if the taurus barrels/stocks balancing could be looked at too.

CORRECT

• 410 Henry is stupid fun, though I do wonder how loading a +1 into the 1911 with .22RS allows me to pick up "two rounds" off other 1911s with the .22RS conversion? Unless I shot a round off without noticing.

Also, love the changes to Yeti Attack. 410 Henry is actually well balanced, rewarding high risk for high reward (akin to the KS-23M) despite complaints about it in CQC maps.

Also the .50 cal SLAP ammo is... Hilarious.

• Retro case is pretty cool lol

• Banned

CrustyRaisins .22 damage

• Hey Mar, do you think you can look into a UMP-45 9mm conversion as one of it exists in Battlefield 4 as "UMP-9?" Kinda surprised we haven't seen that pop up yet.

Also, please take a look into the speedloader attachment for the revolvers as this attachment is honestly providing no changes. Should likely scrap that attachment if nothing is coming to it.

• steamed_ham32 agreed

• wow i didnt see that the xix police barrel gives 1sk head... wow

• we still fuck up AA12, AA12 no need nerf, it just very week now, just many noob dont know how to defeat it, why we do this for noob?
    I don't think AA12 is OP, because my M16 can completely surpass AA12

AA12 The feature is fully auto, then we fuck up it ,WTF you are you continuing to destroy AA12 itself ,if you have not destroying it what are you doing.

just please stop fuck up and destroy any gun

if you still want to fuck up the gun jsut need to renamed it, Please do not continue to distort reality, enough people have been misled by the game just, stop it