What Weapons Do You Main?

phantomforces
phantomforcesrelated
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f8cac224bc0> #<Tag:0x00007f8cac2249b8>

i swear the PMII is Op on the scar PDW

Do you use muzzle brake on it?

no, i use compensator like a real man

XD, nice. If I want to piss people off, I use the pm2, a normal suppressor, and of course baltrac

I can use the KAC too.

how tho

Weeb's Main Guns

Aug A3:
I love how easily you can control this one gun in general, it is so fun to play with, the recoil is nearly nothing, and it is only slightly very slightly a vertical lift that goes up by a single pixel, there is nearly no recoil, and this thing just works amazingly well in any situation, long range, short range, doesn’t matter, as long as you know how to aim and click this will be a weapon given by god himself, AP works better with it too.

Fal Para Shorty:
Mmmmm, Fal, this is just a standard more mobile fal, but a pdw… mmmmm.

Groza-1:
For some reason I have taken a liking to this child of mine, he has low recoil, he already has a grip, you can attach a laser as an underbarrel so you can leave some ammo types for the side, and the accuracy on this guy works pretty well, for some reason the OKP-7 sight feels nice on this guy.

Spas-12:
“Clever girl” this guy is semi auto, he works nice, feels nice, and looks nice, RPM is kind of sluggish but with his beauty who can hate him.

Fal 50.00:
Intense beauty, Full metal hands on feeling, recoil that only deems chads worthy of it’s knock back, what isn’t to love in the glory of Belgium?

Steyr Scout:
Extremely fast bolt speed? Check. Personal scope that looks amazing and nearly always accurate? Check. Looks beautiful as well? Check.
Takes 3 shots everywhere besides the head? …check…

SA58 SPR:
Looks nice, fun to shoot, fun to play with, you play well, you earn well, this gun reflects on it’s users, I am somewhat okay.

SCAR HAMR:
A SCAR L, but an lmg, low recoil for an lmg, what’s not to love?

Redhawk 44:
I love this revolver, as soon as I started using this I hit a five man headshot feed, so I fell in love with it.

Default Knife:
He looks nice and works well, any skin can work on him, from neon, to textured, to metallic and glossy, anything works well on him in terms of skins, he seems to work fine in battle too.

Crap. I just realized I forgot to include my Secondary.

Probably the Deagle 44, I got good at hipfiring it up close so now I can 1 tap most of the time.

It’s currently the closest thing I have to a M16A1 battle rifle.
If Stylis actually releases something like that, I will probably be the first to make the switch.

Use the TA33 ACOG, but don’t use it in scope mode.

I actually use it as a close - medium range sniper with a Mini Sight.
I pretty much use it like a revolver in secondary.

I’ve decided to stick with the 1858 Carbine.
The KAC just feels kinda…meh to me.

Then again…

Henry is still king.

yes, henry good gun. unlike the scar H. Scar H bad gun

another excuse me what the fuck moment

AR:
ASVAL
Carbine:
SR3M
PDW:
Vector
Shotgun:
Spas-12
BR:
FAL
DMR:
SKS
LMG:
RPK
Sniper Rifle:
Stock Mosin
Pistol:
M1911
MPistol:
Glock 18
Revolver:
Rex (for soviet loadout)
Other:
Obrez (mosin obrez chain sniping ftw)
Melee:
Brass Knuckle (I use it only for the movement speed, I see melees as near useless anyway)

AK-74
Tommy
R870
Glock 18
G3
MG3KWS
Karambit/tac. Spat.

I’m working off the top of my head, so I probably forgot a bunch.

When I played the game these were the setups I used. I’m not even ashamed of it.

Pre 2018 updates lets gooo

ASSAULT:
SCAR - L ~ 1.5k

Coyote Sight
Compensator
Angled Grip
Green Laser

M1911 ~ .5k

PDW:
MP7 ~ 1k

Coyote Sight
Compensator
Laser
Green Laser

M9 ~ 1k

LMG:
SCAR HAMR ~ 1.7k

Coyote Sight
Compensator
Angled Grip
Green Laser

TEC - 9 ~ 1.2k

None
None
None

SNIPER:
BFG 50 ~ 2.5k

Ballistics Tracker

Serbu Shotgun ~ .9k

Being the collosal dumbfuck I was, I decided to give away my account. Now I bear the most made up excuse for not having screenshot evidence

>hates AN-94
>mains Obrez

at least it isn’t a failed Russian abortion of a rifle. it’s just a midget rifle

Obrez gets fucked by basically every magnum in the game.

AN-94 is at least competitive as a DMR substitute, or even as a plain Jane assault rifle.