Uzi's + WA2000 + SL-8 [Test place news #29]

Agreed. They went from everything being a nice shade of blackish blue to the Dark Souls 3 color pallet and I fuckung HATE IT

i actually like the recolors

Pf is practiclly in black and white when it comes to default weapon color

(although that’s true to real life)

and wood was poorly defined in the first place

It always bugged me that guns with wood dont actually have a wooden texture, just the color.

It makes the Mosin look like its made of plastic.

ya.

This, this i like.

how did you manage to look for an ak-12 picture and out of all the results pick something that is similar to but definitely not an ak-12

I have fact checked the source of the picture, and that picture above is the final production version of the AK-12. (The color fits and looks better anyway.)
Source:https://gundigest.com/rifles/tactical-rifles/ak-12-is-this-the-final-ak
Edit: I realized that the hand-guards are slightly different from the original AK-12 and a similar design of one. I am not sure if dev will use my proposed design or the orginial Russian design.

Why does the ak105 have a orange 5.45 ak74 mag when it uses 7.62

AK105 uses 5.45

After playing it, it’s kinda bullshit because everyone can get to high ground and completely evade the Infected. If we could at the very least pick up weapons, maybe there would be more of a challenge than hiding on high ground, and completely making the gamemode painful for the Infected.

Infected can double jump. Not like traditionally, but they can make use of the phantom Forces double jump glitch

Not to sound like an ass, but if you read most of the image captions or the bottom half of the article you’d see that wasn’t an AK-12, but instead the author’s attempt at cloning it.

Here is a reference from the same article, the real final AK-12 on top and the clone on the bottom.

OOF

I will admit, I skimmed through the article. I assumed in the article that the company where he was getting the parts are originally Russian (when it’s not a guarantee). No need to apologize, but I am glad we are getting the facts straight. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:
I like the looks of both models either way, I’d prefer them over the current re-skinned one (that red mag tho)

I mean, I could do that if I’m not getting shot at by 10 people at once.

mid-key i like how the bakelite looks on them

Reservoir is back on testing

oh yeah, the AK12 in-game is based off the AK200 prototype but the Red Army selected the AK400 prototype over it

This will become the main Infected melee

Fix to infection
Stay in an area too long
lose health
therefore you need to stay on the move

THEY HAD TO NERF MG36’S RELOAD SPEED.
THE ONE THING THAT I WAS RELYING ON.
IT RELOADS ALMOST AS SLOW AS M60 NOW
THERE IS LITERALLY NO MORE POINT TO MG36 NOW.
ITS RECOIL MATCHES M60.
NO CAP
i am hella pissed at the devs
they done fucked up again