phantomforces.exe is unresponsive

you still have the vityaz sn as a possible addition:

a way better option than the PPK-12 will ever be

HATE THE MG36 NERF
IT LITERALLY CAN’T DO CRAP NOW
THEY NERFED IT INTO OBLIVION
THERE WAS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH IT
my poor baby

Meh, I’ll probably just abuse the Micro Uzi anyways.

plays the smallest violin possible

It would be nice if the c7a2 replaced one of m16s because they look exactly the same and I really don’t want another ar15 variants that does something another gun can do but worse

What did they do to it

WHAT DID THEY DO

I think they did it because of the bad rep it had from all of those kids calling it a “tryhard weapon”. Most likely because of the 100rnd mag. The thing was basically just a G36 on crack, so I can’t justify a nerf. The damage was already kinda meh for an LMG. So I have no idea how they could possibly make it worse with a nerf.
Enlighten me on how they could’ve possibly nerfed a gun due to complaining kids again. It’s a real shame, this update so far I’ve really enjoyed, but of course they had to nerf something unjustifiable.

Eh, at least they buffed the G36’s minimum to 25, the gun felt pretty weak before.

False, G36 was already A tier weapon (low recoil, solid rpm you know). That min dmg buff was unnecessary, I would have been fine with torso multiplier.

“Low recoil” have you Actually used the new one?

I was talking about the old one that used to have lower recoil. And yes, I have seen the changes on recoil of G36 from a youtuber. Even with higher recoil, it doesn’t really make a difference because it is a guaranteed 4shotkill at range even if hitting limbs.

Hol up

This is a joke

No sir, I’ve actually encountered it in matches before. Not as common as like 8 months ago when PetrifyTV called it a tryhard weapon, but it still happens. This community really doesn’t like it when a gun has a high capacity magazine.

Yes, the G36 did feel weak before. It had less recoil, better stability than now, and worse damage. A torso MP buff isn’t necessary as that would effect maximum and minimum damage, it’s not like the G36 ever lacked maximum damage.

That’s irrelevant to the MG36 nerf anyways. Someone still hasn’t provided me with a good argument as to why they nerfed it.

I guess stylis doesn’t like underated/underused weapons?

I̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶u̶s̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶r̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶G̶3̶6̶.̶
But the dev didn’t need to buff the G36 to guarantee a 4shot kill at all ranges. With that 25 dmg, that makes SCAR-L and L85A2 a downgrade to the G36. A torso multiplier of 1.1 for the G36 is reasonable because that gives the incentive to shoot more accurately while making it different from SCAR-L and L85A2 and not outperforming them in every single way. To balance the 1.1 torso multiplier, we can nerf the G36 maximum damage to 29 (and of course nerf min dmg back to 23)

Yeah, I can justify that. A nerf would actually make sense because the G36 already outclasses multiple low ranked Assault Rifles, especially the AUG A1, and to a certain degree the A2 at longer distances due to the higher minimum damage.

If that’s the case, I’m surprised why they haven’t screwed with the AN-94 yet. That gun’s potential with the right attachments is insane. Not like I’ve expressed that multiple times.

literally every other assault rifle before the reworked G36 shits on the AUG A2 at range and the scar-l … is just a trash weapon(l85A2 is a direct update), what did you expect?

Ye I think moving the AN-94’s rank to 100+ is worth thinking about for starters. But then again what weapon will replace AN-94? If only we had another real life weapon to add to fill that low rank spot…