The Minecraft megathread

i can’t even build a wall
look at dis

no u

yes him

Started working on the new revamped Desert Storm, Wish me luck, cause it doesn’t look easy compared to Crane Site and Metro.

Revoov because i want to know which one of those banners i should use

also how do i get verified on #minecraft in the stylis disc

I say the cross rather than the dots

Dirtcube made the diamond texture on the left, I made the emerald texture on the right. They’re both translucent.

Weird to see my freedom of life oppressed by this normie. I as an intellectual have created a more complex yet beautiful diamond that this man will not try to stop from getting on this forum as it is that great. LOOK DOWN BELOW

dritcueb’s updated diamond

4 month revive btw

progress update on mowing the lawn (flattened down the hill that my temporary base was on, i now have a base that is floating in the air, i don’t feel like moving all the chests with the unholy amounts of dirt that i am winning from this project) + flexing my new narwhal skin

I question your base build style.

it’s ugly, but it’s only temporary, i’m building an actual decent base when finishing up this project.

Imgur

Lightning hits the boat.

oh god thats unfortunate

i improved it
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

As Minecraft has become much larger since May, it’s about time to revive this. Im addicted to MC, btw.

Damn yall really didn’t revive this in 1 month Im dissapointed

I burnt myself out on Minecraft from the years I’ve been playing it. I have basically no drive to go back to it, and I’m just waiting for updates to roll out so it can feel fresh to me again.