Test place update:
- Switching between menu’s in the UI feels faster now.
- Jury now has a new running animation.
- MSG90’s reload animations feels kinda different(?)
New G36 model. I think it looks pretty crisp overall, but the proportions are weird to me. it looks a bit on the skinny side, especially around the stock and grip.
Why’d they replace the G36 with the K?
Damn that is sexy
I assume it’s just for the rails for more realistic attachments/they don’t have to make a mount.
Extra notes about G36 remodel:
- It indeed looks more like a G36K.
- When not empty, It uses the HK416’s reload animations, If empty, it uses the normal G36 ones.
- There are purple boxes in the UI model.
Here’s more view on the G36 remodel:
When I went on the test place, the model was the old one, must’ve been an outdated server.
Looks really good over all.
Skin zone look meh, but overall pretty good remake.
Well, atleast they are gonna do something for the Console users.
Console PF has been dead for a while.
They better also change the g36 name to g36k or people will be mad
Or make that the G36K, and then add the scope back on for the genuine G36.
i have an xbox
Those iron sights are beautimus.
Or what Hacka said in chat, Make the G36 scope an attachment.
Just in time for the Human-Covenant War.
I think the G36 and G36K model below is more accurate.