Here's Whats Coming in the New Update!

This is a list of confirmed or highly likely things to appear in Phantom Force’s December update!

2 NEW MAPS!
These maps are currently known as ‘The Dock’ and ‘Moon Base’ [Info here]

NEW GUNS!
SVG (mini BFG)
AA-12
M1911
(Maybe more…)

POSSIBLE NEW UI / CRATES
It is possible that these could be added, however rumors say that these 2 things could be removed. (I hope they aren’t!)

SKINS
Need I explain?

BADGES
Possible badges for “The Dock” and other maps. (Badges have been added for “Space” but not for any other maps!)

NEW ANIMATIONS
It’s highly likely that new animations will be added for knife takedowns.

Not yet confirmed, but still very likely with some evidence around it.

uhhhhh… test place?

Still no AA-12.
(As of 12/5/16)

you guys should try to make a killcam that would be sick
you could have players choose weather they want to see the kill cam or not in the settings

Kill cams aren’t really needed. I’d rather see what’s going on after the battle.

what about final kill cams? (still kinda pointless i know but at least it’d be a little more… point-ful?)

Ehh…
Rather have a podium with the most valuable players on them.

I’d rather have cutting to the player who killed you completely removed so snipers wouldn’t have to change spots every kill and players would actually have to look for them. Also I’m pretty sure the new UI is guaranteed since the whole update is around the new UI.

unfortunately updates are leaning towards more objective based gameplay so we might see a decline in campers anyways…you’re not wrong though.

it’d be interesting to maybe have multiple podiums for like

it might just make people feel less bad for not being the best on the team if their name shows up somewhere. people like recognition even if they don’t deserve it

Can you make it so that you can sell crates and keys? Thanks!

THATS IN BATTLEFEILD k

THAT ON THE GAME NOW. k

NO ITS NOT THATS ONLY THE SKINS WEEBI BOIYA yes its a complete scentence bottttttttttt

We never got Alchoholics Anonymous-12.

Apparently it’s too skinny.

Why doesn’t Shay just give it American food for a week?

Still no AA-12
As of 7/4/18.

kek