[Game] The last who replies wins

The 100th year anniversary of the event that led to Japan changing from a militant country to technologically advanced, albeit weird one.

Trump wins the election again, decides the earths not worth it and nukes the world

Civilization falls, It’s confirmed that only 12,500,000 people have survived the nuclear war by sheltering in bunkers and underground shelters.

The Nuclear Apocalypse has started.
(Goddamnit guys, I wanted a Zombie Apocalypse)

It is confirmed that the radiation has mutated dying corpses into zombies.

A survivor group was created, About 12 people in this group located near Atlanta, Most of them have good weaponry to take out zombies, They scavenge for loot 3 times a week.

it is now 2046: the 12 member group to defend themselves from zombies are now a large network of 900 militants. their goal is to find the ultimate cure to the infection and bring order to the world

The coalition call themselves, “Aurori of Vancouver”

2047:

An enemy group arrives, 10 survivors have been murdered for dramatic effect.
They also want all of the group’s supplies.

2048: these enemies are now known as the “Tundra Lions”

the Aurori and Lions are now engaged in a guerilla war, hiding around the snowy landscape of the arctic region of Canada.

Aurori has developed an improvised battle tank, constructed with a Toyota Tacoma fitted with military grade armour plates, bulletproof glass, 2 fully functioning salvaged HK21 mounted on the rear truckbed and a remotely controlled improvised grenade launcher on top of a motorised turn table on the roof of the cabin

surely it must be a deadly vehicle, right?

Early 2049, disaster strikes. The tanks get stuck in the snow of winter, worsend by the nuclear fallout. The tank drivers quickly realized this and abandon the tanks. The tundra lions, more adapted to this terrain pick off the survivors.
Late 2049. Auriroi pull back into warmer lands fighting off hordes of zombies along the way. Suddenly an ambush occurs, causing huge casualties for both sides. The fight continues into next year.

It’s 2050…

So erm

I got myself vote :b:icked by shotgunning on Mirage. Got on a sick 15 streak in the middle of it

Gorsh

here have a Dedenne
dedenne

music thread dead so i’m gonna slide this in
thatoneanimeintro.ogg (257.0 KB)

So…

Previously uploaded screenshots are broken.
Lots of people cannot connect to the forums.
I can using Microsoft Edge.

Do I win?

HAH.

Not so fast, fellow mortal. For I can access the Forum aswell!

WITH THE POWER OF INCOGNITIO, I, AS WELL, CAN ACCESS THE FORUMS

shut up bot

Lol

Wait did I win

No  

Yea u right