You sir are correct, but wrong too.
The BFG is not only the slowest firing weapon in the game, but also the slowest moving, and one of the slowest reloading. The ability to one hit kill to the torso is insignificant in the long run. It makes things easier, but not better. And if you disagree with that point, you’re even more of a fucking idiot than I originally thought.
Nope, I was right when I pegged you as a fucking idiot. If you actually played the game, you would do this little trick. Equip any sniper. Now go into advanced stats. Now look at muzzle velocity. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Has a muzzle velocity of 3000, with the exception of the AWS. The bullet drop for the BFG is no different from that of a Nagant. Therefore your point is moot.
You want facts? I’ll give you some facts.
1. The BFG is the worst sniper rifle
2. The BFG is not a good weapon in any sense of the word
3. The BFG is not overpowered
4. The BFG is either the worst, or the second worst weapon in the game.
5. ANYONE who complains about the BFG being too good are wrong, stupid, and clearly cannot comprehend anything about what makes a weapon good or bad. It’s almost just like your taste in youtubers.