Stylis Studios Staff has a problem with censoring conversations they don't like without reason.

• Ok, and you should be the one to refer to the drive and tell me where it is I was spewing ad hominems.

• Navy How was I not in good spirit? And if I wanted to start trouble I would have shown the usernames of the people involved. But you aren't gonna explain how I was in bad spirit?

• If you're having issues with how a server is moderated then why not leave? It only takes a couple of clicks and you'll be free of the tyranny

• I'm sorry I just had to come back because this is now getting real funny.

• Admin

Nums said in Stylis Studios Staff has a problem with censoring conversations they don't like without reason.:

Navy How was I not in good spirit? And if I wanted to start trouble I would have shown the usernames of the people involved. But you aren't gonna explain how I was in bad spirit?

The entire premise of your post is that you got told to chill out after you went into #off-topic saying you hate furries and they are disgusting, clearly looking to incite some kind of argument or a hate circle-jerk. You also went ahead to proclaim "Furries are gross and need to die prove me wrong".

If you don't see the issue with your behaviour then you clearly aren't suited to be in our community.

Edit:
    You also went ahead and targeted specific users with messages like "whats up disgusting furry".

• dahkness Cause I like the server. I am just trying to point something out (not harass anyone or witchhunt) that I don't like about the server. Also tyranny is a bit far fetched and I never accused anyone of outright tyranny. This isn't even about an individual(s), it's about vague rules. You would know that if you read the post.

Navy

Furries are gross and need to die prove me wrong, not individuals.

I was talking about the furry community needing to die.

You also went ahead and targeted specific users with messages like "whats up disgusting furry".

Those individuals either knew I was joking, or told me to stop (which I did). Also the staff members told me to stop talking about furries so I did. You would know that if you read my post and looked at the evidence.

• dahkness You literally did -user NumsInMyTums trying to find something suspicious? What did I do to hurt your feeling so much?

• this is the highlight of my day, this is why I don't have hobbies.

• This post is deleted!

• Admin

Closing this topic as it is going nowhere and was started under false pretenses.