Phantom Forces team balancing is cursed, change my mind

• So, I've had enough of this bs. Every single time I play Phantom Forces, I can't help but notice that I always get the team with the incompetence of my youtube upload schedule, the reflexes of a leaf, and the mental awareness of a rock. And maybe 2 average players who actually try to win the game, and, if I'm lucky, an actually good player. And, that in it of itself isn't bad, if it weren't for the fact that all the campers, LMG sprayers, shotgun spammers, toxic votekick abuse kids, and sweaty tryhards are all on the opposite side. I'll end up going on a constant losing streak for 4 games before I get ACTUAL [REDACTED] TEAM BALANCING. The phantom forces team balancing needs to be fixed, because I'm sick of being forced to fight the players I absolutely hate, not to mention every time my team loses a match, I lose the opportunity to get a free key. Because guess what happens the one out of five times I do win a match?

IT'S A [REDACTED] CASE! NEVER A KEY!

I get it, keys are supposed to be harder to get than cases, but for [REDACTED] sake, about 1/7 times I win a match, I get a key, the other 6 I just add to my 3 year old case collection, that's not a joke, either.

Yes, I [REDACTED] you not, some of these uniform and fauna cases have been in my inventory since early 2017

Screenshot (3940).png

And none of this would be a problem if I was a well known PF youtuber that would be gifted free credits by mods and devs. But hey, guess what? I'm some random 14 year old that plays LEGO Call of Duty for a living, and I don't even have a laptop capable of allowing me to make actual content to become a well known PF youtuber, yet. I will get one soon so that's good news. But until then, I have to deal with my only source of credits being from ranking up, (and god knows 1200 credits per rank up when you're already in the 200s is one hell of a rip-off.) so already that's not a viable strategy.

Which means the only viable strategy is to win, but when my team keeps giving the enemy free kills and ignores the objective completely with the exception of 2 random brave soldiers, not including me, and we just have 10 other people sitting around doing nothing and dying, winning is rare as hell. I lost a match of KOTH on highway, 183 - 185 earlier because my team was camping on the highway, on KOTH, a gamemode where nobody is outside, ever....ever

ever

so, what do I suggest? How about this, the 4 highest ranks in the server are split onto each team. For example, a rank 220 and 139 are sent to the Ghosts, and a rank 148 and 193 are sent to the Phantoms. Same case with the players in the rank 70 - 100 range, and then players below the rank of 70 are randomized to whichever team. KDR based team balancing could also be added later on, but a good start would simply be a rank-based team balancing system, so this way, newbies don't have to worry about getting [REDACTED] on by high ranks and pros don't have to worry about carrying their team if they want to win.

So, what are your opinions on a team balancing system like this? Do you think it would work well? Or maybe it would just be a [REDACTED]show? Let me know, I'd like to hear what you guys have to say.

• Same man, I get those cases way too often.

• I have no problem with the case/key drop system.

It's impossible to make team balance, does any game do it right?

• Darkman_Bree Most games don't do it right, it's definitely possible, I guess most devs don't really think it makes a difference, even though it really does.

• Team balancing is bad when they put all the lvl 200 snipers on one team and the newbies on the other

• Tacitus With that, it makes me leave the server and find a server that has good teams.

• those are hard to find and if you do they all speak spanish

• Tacitus ngl I've never seen an all spanish PF server, and if that's the case I don't really care much. Now, I may sound like I'm trash when I say this but, I try to look for servers with the absolute worst players. The reason why is because, well, I [REDACTED] hate fighting sweaty tryhards all the time. Sometimes I don't want to deal with that and I just want to snipe casually, but guess what I can't [REDACTED] snipe if people are button mashing their keyboard and flinging their mouse on max sensitivity. Sniping tryhards is damn near impossible nowadays, even when they slow down to shoot they're spamming spacebar so a headshot is unlikely.

I wish I could just join a server with really bad players, and just have fun for once.

And sometimes I do...for three minutes until I get kicked because those bots think "HE'S HACKING". Phantom Forces is scuffed, I can't wait until I get my new laptop so I can play the game with 50 FPS, maybe more.

• Or it’s the chat speaks Spanish and all the English boys are quiet

• Banned

Apollo Imma destroy my KDR so that I can get bad teams

• WeebDoctor That doesn't work. I was literally on a brand new alt account earlier today and I still got tryhards, team balancing and matchmaking isn't a thing, at least not anymore.

• Banned

Apollo that's a shame

• Lego Call Of Duty is a good name, they should've keept it

• I think the way team balancing works (assuming a 16 player server but it should work for all server sizes) is that in terms of k/d ratio #1 and #16 are placed on one team, then #2 and #15 on the other then it closes into the middle. Of course peoples playing ability can very much vary between rounds but I feel it's the best solution we've got