When Your Near 5 Year Old Main Account Almost Gets Stolen

• whew, account security is important, I remember recently my roblox acc was bugging and not picking up my main email as connected to it, and the password not working.
    You did do it pretty fast though so nice

• I surely hate internet cafes on my hometown, bunch of moronic kids who like to flip me off and disturb my [CENSORED] off.

• Banned

Apollo can I have the new one?

• Banned

Renoir tell me the story again

• Dear lord.

• Apollo imagine caring about lost phantom forces progress LOL

• the problem is i can't tell if you are joking or not

• joeolivia7 I mean, considering after all that time I spent grinding, it would hurt. As well as the fact that I'm getting a new laptop soon and I wanted to upload content, like, a lot of content especially phantom forces related.

• You know what hurts?

The past three years I've played this excuse of a game. The past 2 years I've spent trying to convince this community that hey, something's wrong. Only to be told that I've either been toxic, I'm bad at the game or my PC is trash. Imagine putting in a lot of effort into Phantom Forces, seeing it fall, trying to help it back up, only to be told "Hey, if you don't enjoy the game, don't play it".

Yeah, sorry that I don't want to make use of my 3 years of experience playing this game.

Sorry that I inconvinience you by writing my own opinion on a game I've played for ever, which bothers you.

Sorry that each time I'd write ways to optimise the game, you guys don't want to take the time to look past what YOU want to see rather than what I mean.

Sorry that every single message I write about this game is picked apart and destroyed.

Sorry that my suggestions that this game doesn't need guns is the sole purpose that people don't even put a single second into actually taking ANYTHING I say seriously.

I fucked up in the past, sure. But I TRIED to help this game in some meaningful way. I quit for a reason. And that reason sticks.