The Feels Megathread

• Veteran15837 your dad's right. Things'll get better. Focus on self improvement more than anything else. Or creation.

To create is to become god and become eternal. Which basically means even after your death, your works and creations will have impacted the world, and you live on through that impact. Even if nobody knows your name. Plus, creation makes people happy. It's good to make something of your own. For me it's Underworld and the fighting game I'm making with my friend. For others it can be literally anything else. So long as you deem it important enough and it is your own, you should make it.

• Hellcat5 there isn't much to do anymore to be remembered tho

• Can I have some tea?

• EnderEyesBlazing just make something.

• Weeb's Life (not that anyone asked)
    Chapter 1: "This started late-ish"

Relationship: So uh, valentines day is near so I want to get something for my girlfriend, I want to also sneak some stuff into the box of food I am going to get her, like a glass heart, a rose or two, and a ring that I wanted to give her for a while, so I may need to get something done there, I haven't seen her in seven months too, so I want to see her again as well.

School: I'm failing nearly all my classes but I passed my benchmarks, so that's good, there's a lot of drama and it's too loud here, but the fights are entertaining, and I have started a small investigation on someone as well, if you want to know about it I can tell you!

What will I post about next?
    no clue.
    We'll find out next time.

• been wanting to kill myself
    epic gamer win
    not gonna do it because fuck youuuuuuuuuuuu

• This post is deleted!

• Hellcat5 making something doesn't get you to be remembered you have to heavily impact some ones life

• I absolutely despise the forums now. http://f.stylis-studios.com/topic/72/forum-s-dead-lol here's why.

Anyways, life time. I finally finished chapter 2 of my story. I'll start work on chapter 3 soon. I have a vague idea on what should be in it. Emphasis on vague.

• Small rant.
    I've been trying to sign back into the website for several days and it continually refused my password despite me and google chrome knowing the right one. I tried just setting a new one, but it never sent an email for me to reset it. The website is fairly new, so I said screw it and tried making a NEW account, which it also refused the password for immediately afterwards. I tried resetting that password too, but it also refused to send an email. I then decided to make a NEW NEW account in a last ditch effort, where I find out my last NEW account was never created in the first place despite the website saying that it was.
    Finally it let me create my NEW NEW account and everything was hunk-dory.
    Then when I tried to set a new profile picture, the cropping thing got stuck on loading and I don't even care anymore. Maybe I'll make a new post soon, but I got to catch up.

• I've gotten better at avoiding thinking about death lately. That's a good thing. Pondering theology... doesn't suit me.

In other news I might start making posts about Underworld. That might be entertaining, and at least I have investment in that to prevent me from just abandoning it like I do with every other series.

Oh and for those who didn't know, I'm an author. Well, and a janitor, but I've been writing my own original story. Original characters, original setting and a really, REALLY weird plot that is packed with action, friendship, monsters, and yes there's romance why do you ask. Anyways it's fairly expensive right now. The only issue is getting every little detail down on paper. So yeah I'll probably make a dedicated thread for this.
    Torush1 you may or may not be interested in this. Not sure. Tell me if you want me to ping you when I finally make it.

• Hellcat5 i love stories can you come over to tell me it b4 I go to bed :D