Can we add equipments in phantom forces

• Since the2017 equipment tab exists but still in 2020 there was no change at all lots of users wish equipment but there was nothing added so we don't actually think it will be updated. I think pf should change the location since there were not many things change(in gameplays).
    Here are some ideas
    Assault-have medkits, detonator(can make other soldiers alive even dead(if possible)
    Engineer-ability to shoot a grenade launcher
    Support-can share ammo kits(I think total ammo should reduce like bfV)
    Recon-Nuff the scope(light comes out from scope and easily noticed) can have claymore or telescope

• StyLiS Staff

I honestly think equipment wouldn't fit very well into the style of the game. And as such, any addition of equipment would probably be heavily underwhelming in terms of hype. Remains a mystery as to why the tab remains in the game when it doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon as it says.

• Exactly what Wingz said. It would be brokenly overpowered and fully change the flow of the game or it would be so underwhelming it may as well be removed immediately. New grenades, however, would be nice to see

• grenade launcher would be so balanced. Like normal grenades are pretty under powered.

• heck_god Agreed...

The only catch would be that the grenade launcher would take the spot for grenades and the hotkey for the grenade launcher would be g

• jmwt4 I feel 2 safe equipment ideas would be binoculars, that spot enemies, and ammo. Maybe binoculars could work like you look at an enemy within view for like 3-5 seconds and they get spotted for an extended period of time, or it's a different spot in where they're more visible or something.

• jmwt4 one could say that PF is not a game well suited for equipment. It kinda ruins the pace, and theres not many things that could fit in with the constant, fast paced movement of PF. So, if we do see some equipment, it might not be what everyone wants or desires, most likely because it wouldn't fit in very well. This game doesn't really have any of the types of combat that make most equipment useful, such as holding a position, trying to soften up a held position, counter attacks, group elimination, countering vehicles, etc.

TL;DR- This game is more suited for shooty shooty bang bang gameplay rather than watch our flank, hold this position, suppress tango bearing South 210 gameplay

• Banned

@heckin_noob said in Can we add equipments in phantom forces:

jmwt4 I feel 2 safe equipment ideas would be binoculars, that spot enemies, and ammo. Maybe binoculars could work like you look at an enemy within view for like 3-5 seconds and they get spotted for an extended period of time, or it's a different spot in where they're more visible or something.

Make it like BF1, a flaregun that instantly spots any enemy in the open in a 200-250 stud radius. the flaregun have 2-3 shots, and replaces grenades. It would be a wonder tool for snipers.

• Banned

Cmon, the battlefield vietnam rip off has balanced medkits, and youre telling me it would break this game?

• Snip4life I feel like you'd have to stand still or be slowed down for it to have a downside, like if you are in a gunfight, you can't just pussy out medkitting away. Also if medkits are added, then maybe something involving the medkits having a more special effect then just giving you more health, like increased health regen if not damaged.

• Banned

@heckin_noob Medkit takes effect only when the player is not firing (how could you be firing when using medkit at the same time.)

• Snip4life akimbo perk

new feature allows you to dual wield anything, including medkits

• @heckin_noob What's next? Akimbo Henries?

Ngl, that would be cool as fuck to play around with

• Banned

@heckin_noob All Smgs and secondaries are akimbo-able. Decrease moving speed by 25-35% while moving, cannot ADS, cannot use grenades while using akimbo weapons, reloadtime increases by 50-100%.